So, let's do some research and see what race(s) hobbiests prefer.

Honestly, I'm really curious after reading that other thread that assumes hobbiests prefer light skinned providers. I realize my poll options are not going to be perfect, but I think most folks will be able to choose one of these categories.

Caucasian,
African-American,
Hispanic,
Indian,
East-Asian,
Native American,
Middle-Eastern,
Polynesian,
Mixed,
No Preference
Feel free to flame me if I missed a group. Poll choices are alphabetized unless I am guilty of an epic fail.
I didn't mean to leave the providers out after reflection. I realize many providers have preferences as well. I would even think that I've been subject to those preferences since my handle would lead folks to believe I'm Japanese.
No preference as long as your are clean and nice! we accept all races.... some of our best clients have been Indian or African American so no need to judge!
Great poll with multiple choices. You can vote for all the ones you prefer, although not in order. But that is good, you can see which categories get the highest percentages or votes after a sampling of many guys voting for their preferred categories. There are some choices I checked others not. By the end of the poll, it will be interesting to see which are on top and which on bottom

By the way, wonder how the ladies will vote, Benjamin, Ulysses and Andrew are all white, or maybe they can be considered Green Men
Lol!! Damn.

Yes its white men on the money, but I would like to think they are mixed....white, black and green......

Great poll with multiple choices. You can vote for all the ones you prefer, although not in order. But that is good, you can see which categories get the highest percentages or votes after a sampling of many guys voting for their preferred categories. There are some choices I checked others not. By the end of the poll, it will be interesting to see which are on top and which on bottom

By the way, wonder how the ladies will vote, Benjamin, Ulysses and Andrew are all white, or maybe they can be considered Green Men Originally Posted by KosherCowboy
I will go one further...I have no racial preference as much as body type and age.

You can have stretch marks or a mommy tummy...as long as you are BBBJ and you f&%k me until I can't walk.
Call me Mr. International, as long as she looks good and knows how to work it I'm game!
I will go one further...I have no racial preference as much as body type and age.

You can have stretch marks or a mommy tummy...as long as you are BBBJ and you f&%k me until I can't walk. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
AMEN!

That is the best answer to this ------- thread.

G.N
I prefer those who RACE to my door.
Setty is an equal opportunity hobbyist.

Setty welcomes all races, except the rat race.

Enjoy yourself, stay safe, be cool.

Setty (SouthSide)

Going in for the GFE and leaving the BFE behind............Nuff said.......
I am thankful that I travel and hobby internationally; I have no preference and really cannot say that one race is more or less erotic than the other...

Attitude, personality, are at the top of my list...
  • FWR
  • 08-01-2011, 09:22 AM
right now there have been 114 voters in this poll, the total number of votes divided by the votes shows us on avg a 2.17 votes per voter. so most of us like more than one race, but not a huge selection. interesting
equal opportunity when it comes to the ladies.