Face fucking?

Entertaining to watch on a vid, but it just seems a bit rougher than what want to really do with a lady.

Yes? No? Depends?
Sometimes it depends... Such as the cock is particularly thick therefore not going to get past the back of the mouth & down the throat so it's just hammering against that glottis or whatever that thing is called. Other times, when it does fit, you have to get it across to the "driver" that you need to breathe occasionally. *ahem*

Personally, I love getting my face fucked! I'll slam my own head down on your cock! Guess I'm a glutton for punishment. lol

Face Fuckers, Gag Factor, Throat Gaggers, Slap Happy... Just some food for thought.

Have fun out there!

XOXOX
Kat
If you have some big long slong, hell no!
  • E2
  • 08-24-2011, 12:31 PM

Personally, I love getting my face fucked! I'll slam my own head down on your cock! Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
WOW! Amazing visual !! I need to sit down for a sec !!!
you would be surprised how many women love getting there face fucked. I have actually heard queefs while face fucking and have see women squirt while fucking there face.
wish I had a detachable Penis
You know we used to say in HS when a girl had a great body and a not so good looking face? We would say you don't fuck her face. I now stand corrected we can fuck her face.....
You know we used to say in HS when a girl had a great body and a not so good looking face? We would say you don't fuck her face. I now stand corrected we can fuck her face..... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I will be the 1st to admit that my face is much better looking than my body...
Fuck my body & Look at my face. Please.
I do not like face fucking at all. Simply my preference.
I will be the 1st to admit that my face is much better looking than my body...
Fuck my body & Look at my face. Please.
I do not like face fucking at all. Simply my preference. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Well I have yet to face fuck any female. I would only do it if they said to. If your body is exactly like your pics it don't look bad.
I am always willing to give it a try...I had my nose broken and never got it fixed so it does make breathing very hard at times....My main concern is while the fucking is going on I may not be in control which means.....TEETH may make contact and to me anytime a penis is in my mouth thats a no no.......
Well I have yet to face fuck any female. I would only do it if they said to. If your body is exactly like your pics it don't look bad. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Thank you & I do have a nice looking body but IMO my face attracts before my body. I work with what I have

I am curious as to why do men like to face fuck... is it the feeling? the nasty illusion of it? Since I am asking... Why the NQNS? You cannot feel a woman swallowing... I find it interesting how much importance is put on NQNS when "pretending" is so easy to do with that particular service.
Sounds fun
Thank you & I do have a nice looking body but IMO my face attracts before my body. I work with what I have

I am curious as to why do men like to face fuck... is it the feeling? the nasty illusion of it? Since I am asking... Why the NQNS? You cannot feel a woman swallowing... I find it interesting how much importance is put on NQNS when "pretending" is so easy to do with that particular service. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Because it is naughty.
If you have some big long slong, hell no! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
So agree w/Roxanne

Reminds me of someone

I personally love to fuck his face and whomever else wants to let me ride
wish I had a detachable Penis Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Careful what you wish for. What if she bites?

Or, what if you're the boyfriend in "The Legend of Garp?" (or whatever the title was. Robin Williams movie.)