Condom sizes

There's a story (urban legend?) that the Soviet Army once ordered a supply of condoms from Forex. Regular sizes but marked XL and XXL (or the Russian equivalent).

Yeah, if you got a 12 incher, it's gonna be a big one, but how many guys feel just a tad flattered when the provider pulls out the magnums?

Hmm, am I actually going to get any answers to this. I know I need the extra large, but the rest of you?
they usually pull out the Magnums for me,, I can wear the regulars just wont be able to cum
Stick to BBBlowJobs?
  • unagi
  • 08-25-2011, 01:24 PM
Regulars fit fine, never tried a magnum.
  • Trip
  • 08-25-2011, 01:31 PM
What about the guys that are size 3 or 4 and pull out the magnums. Someone LIED to them and told them they were big. I just don't understand this group of hobbyists. Amazing.
You can fit a rubber boot in a magnum.
What about the guys that are size 3 or 4 and pull out the magnums. Someone LIED to them and told them they were big. I just don't understand this group of hobbyists. Amazing. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
If a guy is a size 3 or 4, do YOU lie to him and tell him how big he is and how good it feels? Or do you take the route of honesty and point and giggle?

People routinely lie about how big someone's peepee is or how tight someone's woowoo is.

Who can you believe anymore? And does honesty really matter in this context or is it part of the illusion of this temporary torrid leased love affair?

And yes, you can put a rubber boot in a Magnum, but you can also put a big dick in a rubber boot!
If a guy is a size 3 or 4, do YOU lie to him and tell him how big he is and how good it feels? Or do you take the route of honesty and point and giggle?

People routinely lie about how big someone's peepee is or how tight someone's woowoo is.

Who can you believe anymore? And does honesty really matter in this context or is it part of the illusion of this temporary torrid leased love affair?

And yes, you can put a rubber boot in a Magnum, but you can also put a big dick in a rubber boot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
To make a very long story short, if a guy is pinkie size, I pull out the pinkie size condoms. Using a magnum on him would only make things worse for me. The condom could fall off which could lead to other disasters. Now as for ego stroking and telling a 3, he's a size 8? I expect everyone that contacts me to be mentally sane and in touch with reality. I will tell a size 6 he's a size 8... there's a difference. the lie is easier to tell. LOL!
I am quite happy that Providers kept telling me the truth about my size, I never knew I was that much bigger than average( at 32 yrs old I had only seen a handful of erect men) . and thanks to them telling me over and over I have thoroughly enjoyed 10 years of fuking Swingers
Ooops ...I am new to the hobby and I only bought one size..I was under the impression the men always supplied the condoms until I was informed otherwise,,needless to say it was a mad dash to Wal-mart... and didn't even think about sizes..guess I will go back and get a variety pack..lol
Ooops ...I am new to the hobby and I only bought one size..I was under the impression the men always supplied the condoms until I was informed otherwise,,needless to say it was a mad dash to Wal-mart... and didn't even think about sizes..guess I will go back and get a variety pack..lol Originally Posted by camrose
Please go and get your condoms. What if you show up to his place and he has none, what do you do then? Lose money?

CondomDepot.com is your friend.
  • Trip
  • 08-25-2011, 04:39 PM
Ooops ...I am new to the hobby and I only bought one size..I was under the impression the men always supplied the condoms until I was informed otherwise,,needless to say it was a mad dash to Wal-mart... and didn't even think about sizes..guess I will go back and get a variety pack..lol Originally Posted by camrose
They really should have a custom fit condom where you can measure your cock and then pick your own personal size like a shoe !