FREE MONEY!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1603784

Free Money, after an hour of dirty, sweaty sex..... with Elephant...

Shoot me a PM
thank you, thank you, thank you ,thank you, thank you ,thank you...... for not posing a pic with that same pose!!
Did she really say free pussy?

*Giggling*

Well there is no beating around the bush with her. She is upfront. Unless she has some kittens to give away.
Cut her some slack...it took her two days, 8 hrs per day, to cum up with that.....
thank you, thank you, thank you ,thank you, thank you ,thank you...... for not posing a pic with that same pose!! Originally Posted by knotty man
Hahaha... I was going to post something, but I didn't want any points for posting the pic!
Did she really say free pussy?

*Giggling*

Well there is no beating around the bush with her. She is upfront. Unless she has some kittens to give away. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
tff lisa!!!! Damn someone help that girl . What is she doing???
I know she got crazy pm's from that ad.
tff lisa!!!! Damn someone help that girl . What is she doing???
I know she got crazy pm's from that ad. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I cannot say how many PM"s.... But her phone was ringing non stop, had 2 dates & she is now home 500$ richer and a happy woman.
Cut her some slack...it took her two days, 8 hrs per day, to cum up with that..... Originally Posted by Taurus99
380 views in 5hrs..... The girl has no clue to what she is doing.... LMAO

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the Marisa supporters for the Free Advertising....

Unfortunately, she is now under my guidance & will Not offer any "specials" to cheap rude fucktards.... EVER.
380 views in 5hrs..... The girl has no clue to what she is doing.... LMAO Originally Posted by Ms Francisca

Lol...aww...I have never met or text you or marrisa but its all in good fun. It is kinda funny though that after all the hoopla about how hard she is working to learn eccie that her first ad afterwards gets a notice from a mod. I would also say that the link in this thread has helped out her views...but hey its like you say, free advertising. If her phone is off the hook and she is making good money, then more power to her.
Gotta love marketing in the 21st Century.
Gotta love marketing in the 21st Century. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That young tart has a saucy wit!