Encounter: Apple Relax Sun Spa (never seen this before)

Date: 1-3-2024
Name: Apple
Address and Phone: -
Address: 2311 Guthrie Rd (Mesquite - Garland border at I 30)
Phone: 469-919-2288
City: Garland
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair. Put in ponytail. Great MILF body. Little bit soft but in a good way.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Apple has a great body and big tits. Real body of an older woman you can tell was something else when younger. Like I said a little soft but proportional, looked great.
Recommendation: Yes
  • PhoK
  • 01-16-2024, 03:25 PM
Formally Kim Spa that now goes by Sunup I believe. I would frequent this place last summer as they could attract some talented massage therapists!

I have been struggling with this since I left. Time has passed and I do not see Anya signs of issues and Apple was a very good time. But damn can’t unsee pulling dry covers out of a pocket for different uses.

But Apple, if I take my own I would see her every week.
I've seen recent talk about unwrapped wrappers appearing in different reviewes of different places and people think they were reused /first hand upcycled.
I know a person who knows a guy who knows a girl that knows some shit who says used rubbers theory is just false.

they are taken out of the wrappers and put into something else when they first arrive. . this reduces things that can be found later by prying eyes. Instead of one piece of evid... I mean trash, keeping the wrapper makes two pieces that need to be controlled and disposed of.

Can't say it has NEVER happened, but it would be really unusual.

Be more concerned if a place does not change the sheet when you re done
I have also had to take my cover and wrapper before. Thanks for the info Rufus that makes sense and makes me feel better. Still question why two different cover for L2 and L3 but will stop overthinking the whole session.
  • AP51
  • 02-05-2024, 11:06 AM
I have also had to take my cover and wrapper before. Thanks for the info Rufus that makes sense and makes me feel better. Still question why two different cover for L2 and L3 but will stop overthinking the whole session. Originally Posted by lionpride1985
Originally Posted by cage196
Cage, very interesting
  • AP51
  • 02-09-2024, 04:12 PM
Formally Kim Spa that now goes by Sunup I believe. I would frequent this place last summer as they could attract some talented massage therapists!

Originally Posted by PhoK