Williston. Be careful with this one?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/willi...b/366041339600
She has a handle on TNA Board, Amandababy12112. Some good reviews but several alerts that she has taken deposits then not showing up, plus no refunds.She also has a profile on Private Delights under BarbieGirl2. She appears to be a safety girl is which why I reach out to her. But I'm in Bismarck and she is advertising in Williston, not sure if if she's worth the gamble for a long road trip, plus I do not do deposits if she is requiring one. Good Luck if you dare.
Well I personally will not pay one. I explain to them that I have alot of reviews on ECCIE, have never stood anyone up, don't plan to and I'm sorry for all the other idiots that put you gals through a lot of crap. This certainty is not me. I've seen a few gals using this language that wanted a deposit and they didn't charge me. If you reach out to her, tell her that I would see her as well if she came to Biz!!! Hell NSA, go get her and bring her back here!!! And leave the review if you get some highway head!!! hahaha
The deposit thing is crazy to me. I tell them that its literally the biggest thing the scammers do but whatever. A few legit ladies have lost a good customer that way. Tell her to come down to Rapid after lol