Are Women Smarter Than Men?

Are women smarter than men?

What do you think?

. . . I mean in life, generally, not parallel parking or managing their emotions.

• Doove
  • 10-15-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm guessing this poll will break down about 50/50.
I agree , this could b a 50/50 break. As most would agree it depends on who U talk to. I've meet with both parties n I have to say there are some men that should not reproduce, and meet some women that I would feel sorry for their kids, for them to be raised by that mom. So O conclude it ALL DEPENDS on WHO U TALK TO.
Based on my experiences, I will say men are smarter.
Anyone that puts this question out is not very smart. That I do know
Anyone that puts this question out is not very smart. That I do know Originally Posted by burkalini
I beg to differ. I'm curious how this thread will pan out.
IDT you can ask this question about groups of people. I think it is individual in nature. Such as "is Charles smarter than Burk" or "is Shayla smarter than London," But to expand that question to whole groups of people doesn't work b/c within the group will be those that are very smart and those that are not.
IDT you can ask this question about groups of people. I think it is individual in nature. Such as "is Charles smarter than Burk" or "is Shayla smarter than London," But to expand that question to whole groups of people doesn't work b/c within the group will be those that are very smart and those that are not. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
That doesn't mean you can't make a general consenus.
Most positions of authority or "power" are filled by men.
IDT you can ask this question about groups of people. I think it is individual in nature. Such as "is Charles smarter than Burk" or "is Shayla smarter than London," But to expand that question to whole groups of people doesn't work b/c within the group will be those that are very smart and those that are not. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charles that's some very intelligent sounding bullshit. I commend you. I guess being the less intelligent one here I should just have shut up period. I am intelligent enough to know human nature though. Asking that question is like asking who has the biggest dick or who is the best looking. It's incendiary in it's nature. Just like the immediate response you had in establishing your superior intellect over mine. I'm very sorry but my limited intelligence takes alot of time to understand things
I don't think that there is a difference of intelligence between the genders. Shayla may be correct that ther are more men in positions of power, but my experience tells me that women can rule men because of what is between thier legs, in addition to what is between her ears. A smart, sexy woman could rule the world. So, a woman can be smarter than a man.
That doesn't mean you can't make a general consenus.
Most positions of authority or "power" are filled by men. Originally Posted by Shayla

And each one of them is controlled by a woman! LOL
And each one of them is controlled by a woman! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Touche. +1 for women.
Most positions of authority or "power" are filled by men. Originally Posted by Shayla
I suppose, but since when has intelligence been a pre-requisite for rising to a position of power and/or authority?
I don't think that there is a difference of intelligence between the genders. Shayla may be correct that ther are more men in positions of power, but my experience tells me that women can rule men because of what is between thier legs, in addition to what is between her ears. A smart, sexy woman could rule the world. So, a woman can be smarter than a man. Originally Posted by murphymutt
Maybe there is no difference between the "intelligence" per se but I do think there is a difference in the ability to rationalize.
LOL, men have weakness not a lack of intellect.
I suppose, but since when has intelligence been a pre-requisite for rising to a position of power and/or authority? Originally Posted by Biomech
It's not, but they go hand in hand.