Decent Hotel Decent Area

I'm coming to Dallas again next week and was wondering if someone could recommend a hotel or decent area to get a hotel and what areas to avoid. I've booked a couple of times at comfort inn hotels near the center of Dallas. The hotel looked nice and clean, but the area looked kinda shady and not wanting to have my car broken into I chose a different hotel in Mesquite. Which can make for a long drive if I choose to go to a provider or have one come to me.

Any recommendations of one that's somewhere in-between Dallas and Ft. Worth?
Thanks in advance.
In between Dallas and Ft.Worth, you might just want to go with Los Colinas or somewhere near the airport. It's generally a nicer area. Book your rooms through Priceline or Hotwire, you will get a nicer room for the same price. I would suggest the North Dallas Tollway/635 area (ZIP code 75001 if you book your room online) if it's poontang in a decent area that you are looking for.

Location, location, location!!!
Not sure exactly where you want to be, but the HEB Mid cities area south of the airport is handy, safe and an area where you can find provider happiness.

To UTR's point, 635/ Tollway is nice and provider heaven. Good luck
What UTR ATF said about Hotwire... that's my preference for booking places. You can arrange them by stars or price and get something that's nice at a decent price.

Like anywhere the shady areas aren't too far away from the nice, so I'd just go with the most stars for the cheapest price in the area you want.
Cool. Thanks everyone. And yes I was looking for a location that is safe, but also close to provider happiness areas too. Thanks again for the info!
I would go to north dallas, plano area go for a outcall!
Not sure exactly where you want to be, but the HEB Mid cities area south of the airport is handy, safe and an area where you can find provider happiness.

To UTR's point, 635/ Tollway is nice and provider heaven. Good luck Originally Posted by Judge Smails
Can someone educate me? I've seen many posters refer to HEB area. What does HEB stand for and where is it exactly?

And to the OP, I second everyone's recommendations about hotwire and priceline. I'm staying across from the Galleria next week for less money than the Comfort Inn.
Powerman069: HEB stands for Hurst-Euless-Bedford. They are 3 cities/towns located next to one another (and comprise one school district if I remember correctly). They are located just south and west of DFW airport. Not sure of the hotel situation in that area though.
Plenty of nice business type hotels in H-E-B due to proximity to airport, easy to get around except for rush hour and very provider populated
I stay and play in Dallas 4-5 times a year. I always use Priceline or Hotwire to book rooms. You can always get a 3 or 4 star room for $50, sometimes less. I have stayed at Hyatt, Westin, Sheraton, Crown Plaza, Marriot, ect.. I used to stay in the Galleria area but the last few times I have stayed on the North side of DFW. It offers me more options to play. Granted I have to drive to see someone but it is in the middle. If I want to visit someone over near Galleria -20 mins. Arlington - 25 mins. HEB - 15 mins. Downtown - 30 mins. Traffic can be a pain but it isn't to bad, if you plan ahead. If you have a few in mind and they are in the same area stay there but if they are spread out stay near DFW. Nice hotels at great prices.