Easter Availability?

The last thing I want to do is to call someone to play today who is with family or who doesn't work Easter.

Anyway we can get the gals who are working today to simply post a reply saying yes, they are working?

Thanks!
I'm working today!! at my new incall in the galleria area

come on over boys!!
OK.. Maybe it's just me.. And I don't mean to go off topic.. But isn't it a little strange that a guy named Lazurus is looking for a playmate on Easter...
Dude, I hope I don't mess up your MoJo.. But thats just too Ironic...
iM ALWAYS AVAILABLE EVERY HOLIDAY SO CALL ME FOR EASTER FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
OK.. Maybe it's just me.. And I don't mean to go off topic.. But isn't it a little strange that a guy named Lazurus is looking for a playmate on Easter...
Dude, I hope I don't mess up your MoJo.. But thats just too Ironic... Originally Posted by DFWRaven
Oh my!!!! Good catch Raven!!! I am laughing my head off!
I'm working as well.
I'm available as well
Count me in. I am tired of hiding plastic eggs and need to run away from home for a bit!
Happy Easter Everybody
***** Post Deleted - PPE *****
lindsaylee2009@aol.com
www.legendarylindsaylee.com
Dude, I hope I don't mess up your MoJo.. But thats just too Ironic... Originally Posted by DFWRaven

As an aside, I also find it ironic that the urban word of the day, today, is "zombie Jesus".

Quote:
An exclamation of surprise or shock originating on Matt Groening's, 'Futurama' animated TV show as a futuristic equivalent of the modern usage of 'Jesus Christ' as an exclamation. Usually preceded by the words 'sweet' or 'holy'.

"Sweet zombie Jesus!"
###

I'm available today as well.

Elisabeth
I am available today for Incalls & Outcalls by the Galleria
Simple reply.. Yes .
Yes.
I am available today as well !
Find and read the novel I come from and you will understand grasshopper.....