Why are they all "Asian"?

Hello, I'm new here but used to bum around aspd every now and then. So I've been looking through the reviews to catch up and I can't help but wonder why "Asian" seems to be as detailed as we can get?

It seems odd to me that the largest continent would be lumped into one. It can't be a case of "they all look alike" because "Asian" could describe somebody from India, Russia, Arab countries, China, Korea, Japan, and so on. If anything it's one of the most diverse continents so why are they all listed as Asian?

Maybe I'm just frustrated becuase I have a thing for Chinese girls and this is making them a hell of a lot harder to find
You talking about AMPs or Indies? Most of the AMP girls in Dallas are Korean (most of the indies too I expect) except for the predominantly Thai AMPs ie.. Blue Angel, Moonnight and Hulahand. Service at the Thai places usually leaves one wanting though. Occasionally you'll get a Chinese girl or two in the AMPs. Chinese Ruby was here not too long ago but is now working at an AMP in Houston. Post an ISO in the AMP section and I'm sure if any are around someone can point you in the right direction. You hear a lot about Chinese girls working out of apartments from time to time. Quality is hit or miss and those are kind of under the radar for the most part. I'll stick with Korean.
Yeah, I meant independents. Hadn't heard of the Thai AMPs though, I thought they were just about all Korean.