Health Insurance for Providers in the Texas area.

Hello ladies and gents, I represent several different A+ Rated Health companies. I am discreet and will get you the best price for Health and Life Insurance. I also do work in investment programs with different companies that could help build you a business model to retire.

I have already insured several individuals in the SC community and thought it'd be good to start here to help get people what they need.

Most people find that Health Insurance is too expensive or unaffordable. I make those worries vanish and get you the right type of coverage.

Why use me as a service? Well I understand the need for privacy and I've been insuring people for several years. Just calling a major medical company will not suffice, they tend to randomly place you in a policy you don't understand that does not get you the best bang for your buck!

When we look at the investment side of things I've gotten alot of individuals in plans at a 7-8% guaranteed rate of return till retirement tax deferred meaning you don't pay taxes on it till you decide to take money out of the program. I also have some interesting advanced marketing that allows you to grow your money tax free and use it tax free.

Just as a notice I do not do P&C (Property and Casualty aka car, home, business location) services.

I work primarily in the Texas area but I can work other states just ask and I'll see if I have that liscense in my book.

Best of all you can reach me at anytime to help you out if any questions arise in your coverage! I give out my direct cell phone for questions and answer my phone 9AM to 8PM CST. If I don't answer within those times please leave a VM and I will call you back as soon as possible.

If you are a group business I have an excellent health product that will allow you to save money and cover your providers with no actual pay into the program, the only requirement is that you have 5 employees or providers on your payroll.

Send me a PM if you are interested in securing your future!
do you have a website? i need health insurance for myself
Just send me a PM and I'll be able to get you a quote!

do you have a website? i need health insurance for myself Originally Posted by nofux333