Can Hobbyists Be Verified?

Is there a way for hobbyists to get verified by providers? I'm assuming being a verified hobbyist here makes life a little easier when being screened.

What's the process, if there is one?
Not on the board. P411, Date-Check (I personally don't trust) and RSK2000 are out there for guys to be verified. But, just because you get verified on there doesn't mean you're free from screening. Most smart ladies will still screen you.
Thanks E. I've noticed some members have "verified" and was just curious what that was about. I'm not too sure about RS2K. Their process is pretty invasive (even for me). Besides that, it doesn't look like they provide much useful info...touring schedules, reviews etc. I dunno, maybe they do and I just can't see it. (As to screening, I've never had much of a problem...I just assume a false identity and shape shift my way into your heart Have a safe trip!
RSK2 doesn't do a lot of good around the Omaha, but is huge in Chicago and surrounding areas.

Have a safe trip? Am I going somewhere? lol
Not on a trip???...That's good for us locals ...thought you were off in DSM visiting our IA friends
That was last week. I'm home this week and then traveling the next four weeks. I should put my schedule in my sig line so I can keep track. lol
Are there no female hobbyists who use the services of female providers? It would be interesting to read their reviews. In particular the ROS stuff.

O,

I've had a few inquires from ladies, but have yet to see one on her own. I've seen numerous ladies with their hubby's and we usually end up forgetting he's there until he gets to that point where he can't hold back anymore.

O,

I've had a few inquires from ladies, but have yet to see one on her own. I've seen numerous ladies with their hubby's and we usually end up forgetting he's there until he gets to that point where he can't hold back anymore.

Originally Posted by MsElena

Ahhh...the stuff dreams are made of...!!!

Thanks E - that image will be popping into my brain every ten seconds for the next two days...so much for work! LOL