THE NASTIEST POLITICIAN IN CONGRESS...

But of course;

Democrat Majority Leader Harry Reid..........

Damn, I meant to put this in a polling question................other entries would be Jim Moran, Pelosi, Wasserman, Boxer, and that idiot from Florida who was tossed out then won his seat back - Grayson ??
Damn, I meant to put this in a polling question................other entries would be Jim Moran, Pelosi, Wasserman, Boxer, and that idiot from Florida who was tossed out then won his seat back - Grayson ?? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No poll necessary...Reid wins in a landslide. Interesting thing is that he gets relatively little press as he puppeteers O'Blunders agenda.

Now, if you did a poll for the ass-ugliest, Pelosi and Wasserman-Schulz would be tough to pick between.
That's only because Barry's not in the Senate anymore.

Don't forget, Barry told us if he'd had a son he would have looked like Trayvon.

Damn JB, you out did my Reid picture.....
No poll necessary...Reid wins in a landslide. Interesting thing is that he gets relatively little press as he puppeteers O'Blunders agenda.

Now, if you did a poll for the ass-ugliest, Pelosi and Wasserman-Schulz would be tough to pick between. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
My nominees for ass-ugliest in Congress are:

Henry Waxman (aka Nostrilitis)

John Kerry (aka Herman Munster, aka Lurch)

and of course, Al Franken

Damn JB, you out did my Reid picture..... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You can see Barry's "There is no God but Allah" ring in two of the pictures. He's been wearing it on his wedding ring finger for the last thirty two years. He started wearing it when he got back from his trip to Pakistan in 1981. That's also when Barry started calling himself Barack Hussein Obama instead of Barry Soetoro. Apparently our president's name is Soebarkah; that's the name he was given when he was adopted by Lolo Soetoro. There is no evidence, that he ever legally changed it back. I wonder what happened in Pakistan. My guess is that's when he got "radicalized."

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ri...god-but-allah/

http://www.examiner.com/article/is-h...-barry-soetoro
That's only because Barry's not in the Senate anymore.

Don't forget, Barry told us if he'd had a son he would have looked like Trayvon.

Originally Posted by joe bloe
I thought the poll was nastiest, not dumbest...oh, wait, we may have a two category winner!!??!!!
  • Seedy
  • 02-21-2013, 10:05 AM
You fuckers are forgetting, the one and only, Houstons own shiela jackson "dumb ass" lee. She has to be the stupidist, ignorant, nasty assed bitch alive. I want to know where she parks her broom... lmmao
I forgot about Waxman...............he is one nasty Democrat...
Your right Seedy; there are more "nasty" Democrats in Congress than I can count on both hands and feet..........

And the left gets all bent out shape over Cruz !

LOLOLOLOL..................... .

HOW FUCKING CHILDISH IS THIS?
so is this poll just on looks?
Less childish than Timmyboy's insane thread calling Cruz the nastiest newcomer..................

Cruz is just handing back to the Democrats what they have been doing for years.................

It is the "tone" of attack politics that Obama and the Democrats have been dishing out for years !

HOW FUCKING CHILDISH IS THIS? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
wasserman-shultz is nasty

who is that florida congressman, alan grayson? he was, well he is, unless he has died because regardless of his election status, NASTY

rosa delauro? pretty nasty

nancy pelosi? not exactly nice