Ladies and New Hotties p.s. Gents

It's a good time to be really careful. Be cautious of any new members of any sites; including verification sites. Be very selective about who u take references from and ALWAYS match the last 4 numbers of their phone number and where they met. Please include this in ur first correspondance! Time is money!

Ladies giving references, please do this professionally, thoroughly and in a timely manner.

Please upon contact of a provider INCLUDE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING in ur FIRST correspondance: ur screening 411, ur last reference and ur most well known reference, the last 4 of ur phone number and where ya'll met. Maybe even one more memorable thing to help jar her memory. If u don't do this and wonder why u didn't get a response~ now ya know. Also shoot an email, pm or phone call to the ladies u seek a reference from especially if u have changed phone numbers. Thank you! Stay safe!!!

HAPPY HOBBYING EVERYBODY!
And remember, don't give out ur room number on a phone while inside a hotel.
I was always one who was willing to to give more than what was asked by a Lady in setting up a new visit. On Provider references, I provided more if they asked for 2 / 3, I always included 5. Not everyone would or could respond in a timely manner. Alternate times were sometimes an option. Sometimes the traffic played a major issue.

Now, having spent the past few years sidelined thanks to health issues, I have to start all over again. I'm too many years past a current reference, even though some of the Providers still remember who I am.
I remember u... "Hi Darlin". Glad ur feelin better. 8)
Thank you, Lacey. I do appreciate that. After looking at your showcase, and if my memory is correct, I have seen the pic of you leaning on the tree. Something about that lime green thong, or what it is lightly covering struck the memory.
Nope... We met at the South East Conference meet and greet. Now shhhhh... we can talk about that night in pm. SHHHH... BUZZARDS!!! Time to "unwind". Nobody is posting right now. SHHHH! KISS!