Address and Phone: -
Address: Next to a 7/11 near The Dps
Phone: Not hard to find
City: Not in Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Disclaimer: this is all a fantasy and happened in my wet dream
Hair Length and Color: Black tied up, put it down per my request.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short stack like 5 pancakes tall. Has sweet strawberry nipples that tast like syrup.
She's got a nice wap, They are nice and hard.
Recommendation: Yes

A masked Foxy sounds like a hot session. She might be the only one who could still stay sexy with a mask on the whole time.

She is so cute. I'm glad Foxy is still around for our enjoyment.
I need to see that WAP, I wish I could read the whole review. But I seen plenty of great past reviews of this magical Spinner. Miss Foxy's juices are tasty, especially that WAP
Looks like you had a good time with her Mid.
I saw a Fox in my backyard this month. Came right up to my back door.. No fear. I got a minute of video on my phone, before it wandered off.

I love to hunt for Foxy, it was a most memorable morning when I cornered her, ahem, Fox hole at Blue.

Tally-ho!
Chasing that tail Chung. I still have not see this gal. I am going to jump in that Fox hole too.
Chasing that tail Chung. I still have not see this gal. I am going to jump in that Fox hole too. Originally Posted by John Dutton
Do it
Nike commercial
This Fox loves big macs
This Fox loves big macs Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald
Ha!

It would be cool if a Franchise McDonalds, say, in West Virginia, served Fox meat. I know McDonalds in Baltimore has Crab Cake Sandwiches, why not Fox meat in West Virginia?

If the meat is anything like our Fox(y) at Luxury, it will be tender and tasty.
I think I have a craving for some Big Mac Foxy
This Fox loves big macs Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald
This fox is super cute but if your MAC is big it will be a no go lol.
  • slap
  • 11-01-2020, 05:53 PM
This fox is super cute but if your MAC is big it will be a no go lol. Originally Posted by playerplano
Small Mac
Big Mac ingredients:

2 all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheeze, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun!

Foxy ingredients:

2 succulent titties, delicious pussy sauce, cute face, pretty eyes, and beautiful buns!
Finally have premium access to read the full review. worth waiting for. a Foxy review always makes me feel better than I was feeling before reading