Whats Up Houston?

Hey guys,

First I want to say that this is in no way intended to be a theAD. I am asking a serious question I would like answers to...

Ok, I visit Houston pretty often because it is the closest big city to Dallas and I really do love it here. I get a beautiful hotel so you can be comfortable and all of my sexiest lingerie so I look great when you come, and drive for 4 hours to get to you. Then I arrive and post my ads....and nothing. Very few calls and fewer pan out.

I see the board is active here. My ads get reads and people are on the co-eds and such almost as much as Dallas. This is a huge city, it seems like it would be a great place to work, but I have heard the same thing from a lot of Dallas girls. Many that I talk to will not come here and I am wondering why.

Do guys here only go for local girls? Is there something wrong with my advertising? Do I have the wrong kind of look? Am I in the wrong part of town (beautiful Galleria location)? What am I doing wrong?

I want to work in both cities, but I can not if I am spending more money than I am making here. What's the deal guys?

Morgan

PS. I do not need to hear from anyone that has a problem with me because of what happened several months ago in Dallas. This has nothing to do with that. I am asking this question in representation of several Dallas providers.
Don't Feel Bad, I'm from Dallas and announced a brief return - my story goes the same as yours. Just as many Dallas ladies refuse to come down here to Houston, Several Houston ladies, myself included, refuse to go to Dallas. Its nerve racking, I know trust me. The only reason I advertised and visited DFW was because my mom lives there. The answer I think is plain and simple in both cases - these large cities are over saturated with providers and is therefore very competitive. Some have "The look" and make it in a month with 10+ reviews, and others get no action at all whether living or visiting here. Also, its not spoken here a lot, but yes, some girls provide free sessions for reviews to attract clientele... don't get discouraged - find a better place of tour that suits you. No matter how hard you try,writing posts, getting good reviews, or how gorgeous you are, how often you update pics/website, offering half off your SET donation, its about who you know - and getting "in". This HAS to be the explanation for both cities. Im very glad you made this post and am tempted to spin off a thread on what REALLY determines how to be is successful here and not - as I said , it must be who you know (or fuck regularly), and being that you do not live here to invest the time in networking or just haven't stumbled upon the right group/people, you are having a hard time.

Goooooood Luck!
Eva
You don't post enough threADs.......ijs
I am glad to hear I am not alone in this. I do well in Dallas, my home city, and I feel like if I made Houston my home, I would do extremely well, but I can't do that.

You guys should show some love to the visiting providers that are already verified, certified and known to be good. Otherwise, there will be no variety and your options will be very limited. That is never a good thing. Choice is the ultimate luxury.

I will hang here until check out tomorrow. I am really sad to say it may be a long time before I think of returning. It is a shame you guys are missing out on some really good providers. Bigger shame I paid out the ass for this hotel!!
  • bbkid
  • 10-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Morgan, shame on you. It woulda helped out if you had called bbkid and said " hey baby, I'm cumming to town, let's get together, and I'll cut you a hell of a deal, if you'll write a review the day I get to town".

Your phone would have blown up. Trust me.

Of course, deerhunner has a good thought here too:
You don't post enough threADs.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Some girls from Dallas do well here....and some don't
You guys should show some love to the visiting providers that are already verified, certified and known to be good. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
And...which of those three are you supposed to be again?
  • iquit
  • 10-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Patience Morgan, just advertise, network with people, show up at socials, e.t.c. and a lack of clientele may not reflect that you are doing something wrong. Prior to coming to town, send in an advance notice that you are coming, and talk to a few of the ladies here. Basically, make friends, come here to have fun and money will be made. Some ladies are more popular than others, they started somewhere, and a free session is not the way to go since you will just be taken advantage of. Just be consistent in service and stellar in communication and social skills, and eventually you will hit a sweet spot. All it takes sometimes is one sparkling moment, and it goes both ways. In any case, this rant of yours on Houston brings you some attention, i am not sure if it is the right one or the wrong one. Only time will tell.
I can only speak for myself but I see local and traveling providers. I actually saw you in Feb. Local ladies are nice because it's easier to repeat with them but I'm always on the look out for great visiting ladies for variety sake. Plus a lot of traveling ladies come to town regularly, which is great.
Morgan....I have been requested several times to come to dallas. But I hear the same thing. You get there and nothing. So I choose to save my gas and my $ and stay here in htown. Good luck to you though!