Best Ass Shaking - Turn Down For What??

So in our list if "things not covered", I remember last year we had a "Best Yoga Pants" thread. It was hot! But, who doesn't love yoga pants on a chick?

It got me thinking. What about a "Best Ass Shaking" thread?

I mean, we know that ass looks great in RCG. We feel that. But with all the beautiful ass on this site, I know there's more to it than what the showcases show.

So what's up, Ladies? Let's See You TURN UP!! post that quick video of that beautiful ASS SHAKING!!!

Or....
Or maybe...

I'm sayin, right. Where are our lovely providers?? I know they can shake ass!!
lol

And still (while tiny) one of my all time favs... plus she keeps a pink schlong!

Great thread. I know some hot ladies will post their ass shaking. Maybe some guys can post their asses also. Str8 you can start.
Great thread. I know some hot ladies will post their ass shaking. Maybe some guys can post their asses also. Str8 you can start. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
You don't wanna see my "Pancake Booty". I don't think i can muster any jiggle with it. Haaaaaaaaaaa
I love a jiggly ass!

Great thread st8, you have been on a roll lately!

Good Job!
I love a jiggly ass!

Great thread st8, you have been on a roll lately!

Good Job! Originally Posted by KRiggins
I've recovered from the weekend an I'm back!!
I must have too much muscle in my booty because I just can't seem to get mine to jiggle like those hawt asses above lol
Lol my butt doesn't move at all
Let the client pool be the judge of all that.