Curious To Know What Is Everyone's Thought On Taboo Things IN The Hobby.....

I Am Curious To Know Everyone"s Thought's Are On Taboo Things In The Hobby....???? Such as 3some"s GangBang"s mfm fmf ts and the LIFE STYLE.....

I was Collord at 22 for 2 years studied sex ......I have done 3some before I started Hobbying ... and got hooked and have to move and all...So I Know What Makes Me CUM ... Was in THE LIFESTYLE.. swinger's mega plexis etc.... But answer at will I am Only Starting a topic .... Have A Good Horny Day .... Wynter Is Nice Now I miss Her :P

Wynter"s Going TO Next City?????
hh 125 H 200 90MIN 300

TEXT 9363330698 I MAYNOT BE HERE TOMORROW!!!!!!!

:thu mbup::gri n::gri n:
Thats taboo?
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-22-2014, 10:38 PM
I Am Curious To Know Everyone"s Thought's Are On Taboo Things In The Hobby....???? Such as 3some"s GangBang"s mfm fmf ts and the LIFE STYLE.....

I was Collord at 22 for 2 years studied sex ......I have done 3some before I started Hobbying ... and got hooked and have to move and all...So I Know What Makes Me CUM ... Was in THE LIFESTYLE.. swinger's mega plexis etc.... But answer at will I am Only Starting a topic .... Have A Good Horny Day .... Wynter Is Nice Now I miss Her :P

Wynter"s Going TO Next City?????
hh 125 H 200 90MIN 300

TEXT 9363330698 I MAYNOT BE HERE TOMORROW!!!!!!!

:thu mbup::gri n::gri n: Originally Posted by wynter_ice

Dude,a threAD with rates built in... Why even bother going to PROVIDERS ADS ANYMORE!?!?!?!
That pink cursive font is killing me. There is no way I would ever reply to this sort of visual. But I guess I just did
Sorry dear, and I'm being serious - I was SOOOO confused even trying to read your thread - the pink, the italics, the CAPS, the large fonts, all the emoticons moving around, etc that I'm not even totally sure of the topic. So based on this, threADS that hurt the eyes and are confusing like this should be, if they're not already, a taboo.

Only thing I really got was you're leaving Houston and coming to Dallas which is an ad which I always bitch about because that's not fair to other ladies that have to post their ads elsewhere, such as the AD section.
These days when I see that pink font I just think that they are written by pimps.

I see ads in WW written with that font so much, I can't help even if I tried to break that association.

Agree with EasyLover214 and muffin101 and Ze and pilot4u2.0.

Can't stand all the pink, the weird font and the thousands of smileys. And ads and rates don't belong here, please.
I have a taboo session that I've been scared to ask for because I don't want the lady to think I'm fucking crazy...

I want a prearranged, surprise, domination session. I want to sneak up on her and have my way. Not like a rape...like a husband that surprises his wife by coming home early.

Just seems too creepy to ask for.
I have a taboo session that I've been scared to ask for because I don't want the lady to think I'm fucking crazy...

I want a prearranged, surprise, domination session. I want to sneak up on her and have my way. Not like a rape...like a husband that surprises his wife by coming home early.

Just seems too creepy to ask for. Originally Posted by Say What
Probably not on the first date.

As long as the provider's seen you a couple of times and the communication is there

think it's doable.

Lots of trust involved tho.
Dude,a threAD with rates built in... Why even bother going to PROVIDERS ADS ANYMORE!?!?!?! Originally Posted by ~Ze~
So true!!, I get so bored with threADS, especially the obvious ones.....

Tony Gambino
Generous, polite good smelling guy, did I mention GENEROUS?......fun to be with, PM here @ECCIE.....

Originally Posted by Tony Gambino -
Tony Gambino
Generous, polite good smelling guy, did I mention GENEROUS?......fun to be with, PM here @ECCIE.....
See, Tony has the right attitude in posting a threAD. Simple & to the point.
I was Collord at 22 for 2 years studied sex Originally Posted by wynter_ice
still trying to figure out what the fuck that means.
still trying to figure out what the fuck that means. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco

Juan,

I read it as: "collared"

still trying to figure out what the fuck that means. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Ditto.

Juan,
I read it as: "collared"[

Originally Posted by muffin101
Don't think so according to my research - http://englishtoghetto.com/

Before I get a bunch of racist comments - it's a JOKE!!!