ONE PARTING WORD!!!

FUCK ALL OF YOU STUPID TRICKS THAT COULDNT GET LAID ON YOUR OWN IF YOU TRIED!!!!! AND TO THE CHEAP MOTHERFUCKERS THAT WANT EVRYTHING THEY CAN GET FOR AS LITTLE AS THEY CAN GET!! FUCK YOU TOO!!! AND TO THE PROVIDERS THAT HAVE A BEEN A BITCH TO ME....WELL I THINK YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE MOST LAUGHABLE AND PATHETIC PLACE IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SO CALLED HOBBY LIFE!!! I WAS SO MUCH BETTER OFF ON BACKPAGE THEN I EVER WAS HERE!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU ARE BETTER!!! GUESS WHAT MOTHER FUCKERS!! YOU ARE STILL JUST TRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!! BUH BYE NOW!!!
Someone called about a plumber?

Oh, sorry...wrong thread!
Lmfao this is going to be epic!
Maybe it just might girl!!!
Buh bye was a nice touch
Lmfao this is going to be epic! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Doubt it...
AWWW SNAP!!!
YOU MUST BE BORED AT HOME YOU DUMB SOB!!!!!
Goodness Gracious. I guess the poor lady's caps key got stuck? Well something got stuck. Lay off the sauce for a couple of days maam. Good luck to you.
FUCK YOU TOO FTANGO4!!! CAPS ON PURPOSE SO YOU LOWLIFES CAN SE THEM!!!
YOU MUST BE BORED AT HOME YOU DUMB SOB!!!!! Originally Posted by autummagick
Ouch baby, you burned me good. What can I say this dumb SOB has no retort.
I will go sulk in the corner and likely cry my self to sleep, you take care now.
aww snap!!
Would you like to have your account closed as a parting gift from eccie? I will be happy to
Process that for you.
In other news...

See her specials in the ads section next week.

What I am really curious about, how come it is pathetic for men to pay for sex (what happened to time?) but not pathetic for a chick to not have enough life skills to be able to do anything but spread their legs for money?

Neither is a valid point for either side to make anyways, but us "tricks" are curious when it boils down to exit stage right with such class and all.
absolutely sir! ive already requested that! No problem here!!!! MR. DICK!!!
BOLT!! YOU ARE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN A DICKWAD!!!