Club Collette: Worth checking out?

I think this used to be Club Iniquity: http://www.coletteclubs.com/dallas/

Bringing a girlfriend to Dallas in a few weeks; we're thinking about checking this place out on Thursday night. What's the vibe? Upscale? Professional? Attractive people? Or sleazy, seedy dump with a sketchy crowd?

We're both 30-something professionals with graduate degrees; prefer similar types between 25 and 50 years old.

Recommend going yes/no?

Thanks

Bam
Are you guys white or black?

Thursday night is Urban night, and the majority of the patrons are ethnic/African American. As far as the vibe goes, it's a lot of hip-hop, rap, and ass shakin'.

Now there is a bit of ghetto/hood there on Thursday nights, but nothing too dangerous.
I went to Collette's 2 weekends ago. It was Saturday night. It was my first time and I LOVED IT!!! Classy & plenty of eye candy for me and my date!!
A couple girlfriends and I go there on a regular basis. Saturday is pretty good!!
I have someone that I'd LOVE to take! Time to make a plan
I had a blast when I went!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1109408

Kendall, all you have to do is say when. Lol
I had a blast when I went!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1109408

Kendall, all you have to do is say when. Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Um, WHEN!
Damn that was quick!
I went there as well and oh boy it was fun looking for the next time hopefully soon. Kendall & THN and Sugar Baby we should go
I went there as well and oh boy it was fun looking for the next time hopefully soon. Kendall & THN and Sugar Baby we should go Originally Posted by Selena51
That would just be....amazing.
I went when it was still Iniquity...haven't been back since but looking forward to going again soon.

Just need to find a really fun provider to go with and have a great time....
I went when it was still Iniquity...haven't been back since but looking forward to going again soon.

Just need to find a really fun provider to go with and have a great time.... Originally Posted by SNL9933

It would be a pleasure to attend with you
I am really interested in going as well and have never been.
I would want to enjoy my experience with a nice gentleman who is open to this.
  • M69
  • 08-27-2014, 09:10 AM
I have been there numerous times. Saturday is definitely the best night. I recommend getting a room at the hotel next door as the evening can extend into the morning very easily for more fun times.
@BrownSugarBaby, we're white but a predominantly "urban" crowd is not a turn off for us. Thug / sketch behavior would be.

Is it a sizeable crowd on Thursdays? We're in town for work and won't be there on Friday or Saturday.

Is the place nice and clean?

Thanks,

Bam
@BrownSugarBaby, we're white but a predominantly "urban" crowd is not a turn off for us. Thug / sketch behavior would be.

Is it a sizeable crowd on Thursdays? We're in town for work and won't be there on Friday or Saturday.

Is the place nice and clean?

Thanks,

Bam Originally Posted by BamBamLongwood
Gotcha!

The later you two get there, the more people there will be. The best time to go there would be around 12 or later. There were roughly around 40 - 50 patrons there when I last visited.

Also, with it being urban night, a lot of people will be line dancing/cupid shuffling. Most of the crowd/patrons will be people who are just coming in to drink, relax, and dance. Otherwise, the weekends can turn into a potential fuck fest in the curtained rooms.

Lastly - If you guys drink, be sure to pick up your hard liquor beforehand at 9 and then your beer/wine before 12. The club is BYOB, but you do have to buy the mixers.