Passion

Who, in you fellows or ladies opinion, is the most passionate provider in the Dallas-Fort Worth area? In my opinion, Olivia Nin and Allegra Hope are at the top of my list!
YMMV.

Genuine passion... It totally depends on the chemistry and how someone is feeling... I've had clients that just literally lit my fire, others that weren't so hot or I just didn't clique with, it happens... some days I'm just naturally hornier than others.

I think a better question to ask would be who has the best IOP. Cause even if you're not really feeling it you should always make sure your partner thinks you are and that he is the best you've ever had. That's all anybody really wants is to feel desired.

I think the most successful providers are the ones who are the best actresses and actually can put their personal feelings aside and pull that off with every client, to make him feel on top of the world, no matter if it's just one of those days.
BlissDFW...Cassandra L'more...OliviaLee
Jessica UTR
I wouldn't know anyone in particular, but speaking of myself; I would say that my level of passion on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being not at all, I would be a 8.

I would say a 8 because my definition of passion may differ from others, and also depends on the client in regards to his manners and hygiene.

My style is mysterious, shy, timid, vulnerable, seductive, charming, with a hint of goofiness with teasing, and not sure if that would fall under passionate for some.
And you are missed....
Heyyyyy! I'm like 5 hours away now lol. I miss your crazy family stories and your building adventures.

And you are missed.... Originally Posted by Tuesday
Mineis different with everyone. Depending what type of mood you put me in.
I am going to throw a couple of names into the hat: BreannaForFun & FindYourJoy

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=86

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=291655

Both of these ladies were off the charts with their passion. And for some stupid reason I have only seen them once each. Go figure.
Cassandra L'Amore without question, Felicityforyou on a good day, Abigal Rosaland every day, have to include Melanie Star
OliviaDfw most passionate
  • M4ww2
  • 09-12-2016, 01:39 PM
Ok let's turn the tide on this thread a little what is/are some of the best ways to get you ladies into the mood of passion. And guys it isn't money seen my fair share that I have paid and still seems more of chore then a fun meet up.
Though I'm not based in DFW I do visit every couple or few months. As for the level of passion I exude on a date, I'll have to feel myself here and say it's off the charts.

I have my theories: so many of my planets are in fire signs and I'm hyper intuitive. On a more practical level, I screen very stringently for compatibility. Once I'm in the same room with my new lover, the stage is already set for us to connect in deep ways.
Ok let's turn the tide on this thread a little what is/are some of the best ways to get you ladies into the mood of passion. And guys it isn't money seen my fair share that I have paid and still seems more of chore then a fun meet up. Originally Posted by M4ww2
Well one way to get my mind going and my panties wet is to call or text during the day before you come to see me. Tell me something nasty that you want to do to me.
The idea of knowing a stranger is going to walk in my door with desire for me and a will to get what he wants gets me going.
I feel his desire and passion then the nasty girl that is gonna do what it takes to satisfy THIS MAN WILL COME OUT... Not responsible for my actions at that point
The taint makes passion sweeter ...