Tease and Denial

Ladies, I see men posting for tease and denial.

My question is, do any of you Ladies like to be teased and denied and finally let loose and cum like a freight train??

Would like to know 😋
I cum like a freight train at will)))
Very Nice!!
I cum like a freight train at will))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I wish I was Will. IJS
I actually like to be teased and denied.....it's difficult for me to control my orgasm though... But if it's stopped​ at just the right point .. it's not that difficult .. But omg when I finally do...I can get 2 sometimes 3 in a row back to back ...it's pretty intense ..
Women do not orgasm.
Yea! I have my own set of restraints.. Not just for the Men
I have fun with it, but you have to know what your doing.. other than that it is just upsetting. LOL
Women do not orgasm. Originally Posted by pyramider
"with you" is how that sentence gets completed...

I'm sorry but if you're gonna set it up like t-ball, do you expect someone not to take the swing?
:-)
"with you" is how that sentence gets completed...

I'm sorry but if you're gonna set it up like t-ball, do you expect someone not to take the swing?
:-) Originally Posted by texassapper
AMEN!!!
I actually like to be teased and denied.....it's difficult for me to control my orgasm though... But if it's stopped​ at just the right point .. it's not that difficult .. But omg when I finally do...I can get 2 sometimes 3 in a row back to back ...it's pretty intense .. Originally Posted by Analeese
Sounds like fun!!!! Maybe we should try it soon!!!!
I have fun with it, but you have to know what your doing.. other than that it is just upsetting. LOL Originally Posted by melannie_star
Tease tease deny deny... then let it loose like a fucking hurricane. Thats what Frazier says
I have fun with it, but you have to know what your doing.. other than that it is just upsetting. LOL Originally Posted by melannie_star

Well that sounds damn sexy!
Go with Melannie. She is a 'can't miss'
I LOVE denying orgasms. Watching her squirm trying not to cum is fucking hot. You must always ask for permission.
I loved to be teased and then just as I'm about to explode...stop and touch a different part of my body...I'll beg you to pleasssee let me cum! Then when you let me.... I'll cum over and over very intensely! Whew... just thinking about it makes me wet.