Downtown fort worth adventure

Changing my look for a lil bit and what better way to celebrate than with a photoshoot. Well that's my plans for next Wednesday atleast. Since I'll be getting a upscale room for the shoot, I might as well step out for the evening since photo shoot will be wrapped by the dinner time... Suggestions please!!! Food, bars, scenery anything to pass my evening
Pete's dueling piano bar at 621 Houston street.
Ive actually been there once great atmosphere.. definitely would have to eat before hand
Well, the obvious upscale choices are Reata, Grace, Wicked Butcher, Capital Grille, Ruth's Chris and Del Frisco's. If you are looking for something a little different, try Hoya for Korean food. Ashim''s Hibachi Grill (sushi, too) is in the garage I all the Radiator Building, across the street.
Sir Lancelot I kindly thank you for your good deeds��☺️
Well, the obvious upscale choices are Reata, Grace, Wicked Butcher, Capital Grille, Ruth's Chris and Del Frisco's. If you are looking for something a little different, try Hoya for Korean food. Ashim''s Hibachi Grill (sushi, too) is in the garage I all the Radiator Building, across the street. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Appears Sir Lancelot knows how to relax and eat. Two other locations I really enjoy are the Original Pancake House and for those of you into being relaxed and major carnivorous__Cattleman's in the stockyards.
Appears Sir Lancelot knows how to relax and eat. Two other locations I really enjoy are the Original Pancake House and for those of you into being relaxed and major carnivorous__Cattleman's in the stockyards. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
I'll have to check that out - have you tried Ol' South Pancake House on University & I-30 ?

Carmella - Sir Lance covered most of the rest - Ol South is 24 hours and a real feeder. Not far from downtown.
I don't know if Lancelot is still around, but this is Lancehernot. Lancelot is/was a mod. Lance-her-not. Kind of a pun.

Anyway, enjoy!
Try Istanbul Grill for Greek food - very good not to expensive
Go to 7th street. bar hopping around there is an adventure sheet ill even go if you invite me and ill even buy a few drinks too
Panther City BBQ, Tre Mogli Italian, four sisters
I really love Thompson's book store, it's a speakeasy. Great high end cocktails, I love a mean old fashioned and they nail it on the head. I'm about 10 minutes away so if ya need a partner in crime don't be shy. My go-to taco place is salsa limon theres a few locations nearby.