Chat room

How is one to get back in chat after someone kicks you out, Had no idea that it was available, Did nothing wrong for this unless a simple hello is a sin

Buck
I've never been able to get into chat. I suppose there's something wrong with whatever programs I have (or don't have) that's making it impossible to hook up.
Kicks usually don't last long and sometimes the system autoboots
What browser are you using? I think the chat room is a flash program and it may be your flash plugin is not up to date.
That might be the case with tx, it told me who kicked me out and it let me back in after recess, the the perpatrader did it again, so now the question is how is one able to kick one out so I can return the favor someday!

Buck
What is chat?
Only a moderator can kick you out so I don't see you being able to "return the favor".
Pyramider, it ain't taint!
1Buck, you might see who the mods are at the top of the chat and think if you ever might have torqued one of them off at some point.
What can I do to get kicked out of chat?

Any suggestions?
If I remember correctly, Becky kicked you out of chat today for some reason.
What is chat? Originally Posted by pyramider
It's where all the taint pics are posted
If I remember correctly, Becky kicked you out of chat today for some reason. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Von you are correct, In fact is was twice for reason unknown
I dont know Becky and never ingaged in any conversation with her, I guess she had her reason

Buck
I can pretty much guarantee you if Becky kicked you out she had her reasons....you might want to ask her the next time you see her in chat.
What browser are you using? I think the chat room is a flash program and it may be your flash plugin is not up to date. Originally Posted by Busyboy_2006
We're on Microsoft but I use Google as my search engine (can you tell how little I know about these things?)/