homo frogs

there is a chemical that turns frogs gay!

wow. I've always thought gays had a chemical issue in their brains.
  • Trey
  • 11-04-2017, 04:54 AM
To much Alex Jones and his nut job Internet theories. You are as big a conspiracy nut as my girl she just thinks aliens are everywhere. They need to teach people how to use the Internet.

From reptilian trump bodyguard. To gay frogs just nuts man.

From my understanding the gay frog thing has something to do with the meds being pissed down the toilet. If being homo was a chem issue drug caused we wouldn't see homos as far back as history goes. And if some of these frogs can change sex anyway, were they ever straight? Lol.
To much Alex Jones and his nut job Internet theories. You are as big a conspiracy nut as my girl she just thinks aliens are everywhere. They need to teach people how to use the Internet.

From reptilian trump bodyguard. To gay frogs just nuts man.

From my understanding the gay frog thing has something to do with the meds being pissed down the toilet. If being homo was a chem issue drug caused we wouldn't see homos as far back as history goes. And if some of these frogs can change sex anyway, were they ever straight? Lol. Originally Posted by Trey
" homos as far back as history goes." So, you've never heard of Sodom and Gomorrah ? That far enough back for ya ?
  • Trey
  • 11-04-2017, 09:35 AM
I have heard the fictional story. I'm sure there were homos before that too. Not sure what that had to do with what I'm saying but that fictional book leads to more problems than it solves if it solves anything at all.
" homos as far back as history goes." So, you've never heard of Sodom and Gomorrah ? That far enough back for ya ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
you have to go back further... Try Noah.
you have to go back further... Try Noah. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
dilbert,
So now your a bible thumper?
dilbert,
So now your a bible thumper?
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
no

just know the story