An Absolute Boss

This is how you do it and ensure PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH, not like the feckless dementia patient Biden now in the White House causing WAR THROUGH WEAKNESS

PALM BEACH, Florida — It was Presidents’ Day and Donald Trump looked especially relaxed. Wearing a white golf shirt emblazoned with the presidential seal and a bright red MAGA hat with “45” on both sides, he was talkative without being combative.

A softball opener — did he think Joe Biden’s presidency would be as bad as it is? — was met with a pause, and then this: “If you took the worst five presidencies together, it would not be equal to what’s happening to this country.”

After ticking off a litany of America’s woes, from the open border to inflation to mounting energy prices, Trump added: “I never thought anything like this could happen to us.”

He remains especially troubled by the deadly and chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, asking, “Can you imagine taking the military out first? And giving up that big, beautiful Bagram Air Base that’s just an hour from China?” “It was the single biggest embarrassment in our history,” he insisted.

Does he think Biden will finish the term? “I don’t know,” he said, “but we are being systematically destroyed. We are no longer feared, respected or even liked.”

As we talked, and news was breaking about Vladimir Putin’s declaration of independence for two Ukrainian provinces, Trump was flabbergasted by the audacity but not surprised. “I got along great with Putin,” he said. “I like him, I respect him. He’s doing his thing, but our people aren’t doing theirs.”

Eager to draw a contrast with Biden, he told two stories relevant to the current crisis. Both involved his fight with NATO members that were not paying their agreed-upon share of the common defense, especially Germany.

“I sent her a white flag,” he said of former Chancellor Angela Merkel. “She said, ‘What is this?’ I said, ‘It’s a flag of surrender so you don’t have to go out and buy a new one.’”

He also recounted an exchange in a Brussels meeting of all 28 member NATO countries where he was pushing for more payments, leading the Austrian leader to ask whether the United States would still defend those countries against a Russian attack if they didn’t pay up.

“No,” Trump said he answered. “We will not defend you.”

His answer led to a public uproar that Trump was reneging on the alliance’s Article 5 provision, under which an attack on one member is considered an attack on all. In what amounted to a deal, Trump later insisted he was not reneging, and NATO countries ponied up more cash that now totals several hundred billion dollars.

There are other stories making the rounds, too, and they are even more provocative. One has it that Trump — noting that Putin seized land from Georgia when George W. Bush was president and seized the Crimean peninsula when Barack Obama was president — warned Putin against a land grab on his watch.

“If you move against Ukraine while I’m president,” Trump is said to have told the Russian leader, “I will hit Moscow.”

Putin reportedly scoffed, “No way,” leading Trump to say, “All those beautiful golden turrets will be blown up.”

A similar story involves Chinese President Xi Jinping. It was during his visit to Mar-a-Lago in 2017 when Trump famously interrupted their chocolate cake dessert to declare he had just ordered the US military to fire 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at a Syrian air base after the Syrian government used chemical weapons against rebels and civilians.

During that same visit, Trump reportedly told Xi that any military move against Taiwan would be met with an attack on Beijing. Xi, like Putin, is said to have been stunned, though it is possible neither man believed Trump was serious. While it is also possible that both accounts are exaggerated, it is a fact that neither man made the moves Trump is said to have warned against.

“I got along best with the tougher ones” is how he summarized his relations with foreign leaders.

more at

https://nypost.com/2022/02/22/trump-...at-mar-a-lago/
This reads like fan fiction.
This reads like fan fiction. Originally Posted by Mistershark
And yet it is a real interview with real quotes, some stories of which were previously reported like:

A similar story involves Chinese President Xi Jinping. It was during his visit to Mar-a-Lago in 2017 when Trump famously interrupted their chocolate cake dessert to declare he had just ordered the US military to fire 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at a Syrian air base after the Syrian government used chemical weapons against rebels and civilians.

During that same visit, Trump reportedly told Xi that any military move against Taiwan would be met with an attack on Beijing. Xi, like Putin, is said to have been stunned, though it is possible neither man believed Trump was serious. While it is also possible that both accounts are exaggerated, it is a fact that neither man made the moves Trump is said to have warned against.

Trump achieved peace through strength. Xi, Putin, Kim all feared Trump as they knew he would do what he said.

The complete opposite of Senile Biden who has brought weakness through war
Strength? Trump was/is/will always be a giant pussy.
“I got along great with Putin. I like him. I respect him.”

I prefer bosses that don’t get along with dictators. I guess BerryBerry has a different opinion.
⚡️Putin addresses Ukraine military:

"Take power into your own hands. It seems that it will be easier for us to come to an agreement than with this gang of drug addicts and neo-Nazis, who settled in Kiev and took hostage the entire Ukrainian people”

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews
This reads like fan fiction. Originally Posted by Mistershark
... Which part would be fan fiction?

### Salty
... Which part would be fan fiction?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Pretty much every time Trump was quoted

I prefer bosses that don’t get along with dictators. I guess BerryBerry has a different opinion. Originally Posted by Mistershark
keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.....

considering this country installed and supported many dictators thru out the years, nothing wrong with what he said

you can disagree or downright hate someone but respect them

I prefer bosses that don’t get along with dictators. I guess BerryBerry has a different opinion. Originally Posted by Mistershark
Peace through strength. Trump knew how to handle people. He handled Kim Jung-Un by being friendly to him. You notice that while North Korea missle "tests" were a major issue under Obama, it wasn't under Trump

As to Putin, Trump played to Putin's ego while at the same time Trump told Putin to his face he would bomb the Kremlin if Putin invaded Ukraine

Just look at the record:

Putin invaded Crimea under Obama/Biden
Putin was afraid to invade anything under Trump
Putin invaded Ukraine under Biden
Even the American Public knows Trump was a Boss and Biden is a feckless imbecile showing once again how some libtards posting here are detached from reality.

62 percent of voters say Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump were president

A majority of American voters say that Russian President Vladimir Putin would not have invaded Ukraine had former President Trump

A new Harvard Center for American Political Studies (CAPS)-Harris Poll survey released Friday found that 62 percent of those polled believed Putin would not be moving against Ukraine if Trump had been president.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...raine-if-trump
... Aint it funny (and rather telling) that the liberals
and the main stream media complain about Trump praising
Putin there - and then NEVER comment on all the other
comments He made...

About how He would STOP Putin.
How Trump cannot believe Biden made Putin rich
by allowing the pipeline... And yet America still
has to get its oil from Russia also...
And Biden shut off drilling in ANWR.
While Putin surely plays Biden for a fool.

No bleedin' wonder Trump made all the comments.
The bad energy situation Biden got America in is STUNNING.

### Salty
When your referring to him Trump handling people, your not talking about sucking thier cocks are you?
Because when I heard that he was dong that I thought to myself that dosent sound very presidential!
And you all thought Clinton had a problem!
Ahhhh yes, dicktatorial love!
Com'on bud, you seem to be the only one on here that didn't realize that he was blowing Putin!
Did he really do that for that murdering north Korean piece of shit too was he?
Well that little hussy, he sure dose get around!

Looks like there's gonna be a second Russian revolution, maybe they'll borrow the old guillotine from the French and cut that little murdering bastard head off in Red Square!
Now thats one pay per view I would absolutely pay for!

I have a question perhaps the barker cam answer this for me.
When would a Nazi Junta allow a jew to be president, I mean wouldn't they take him out and make him dig his own grave then shoot him in the head?
Put him in a gas chamber, or at least toss his little ass in a concentration camp?
I mean Zelenskis great uncle died in a concentration camp!
Wouldn't you think that makes him Jewish?
I mean excuse me if I missing something here, but I guess I'm asking were Nazis meaner and nastier back then?
Or is that all passe and now they just throw up thier hands now and let them run the country?
Kinder gentler Nazis?
In the Ukraine?
Really?
No wonder Trump thought they were
"very fine people" how perceptive of him!

Peace through strength. Trump knew how to handle people. He handled Kim Jung-Un by being friendly to him. You notice that while North Korea missle "tests" were a major issue under Obama, it wasn't under Trump

As to Putin, Trump played to Putin's ego while at the same time Trump told Putin to his face he would bomb the Kremlin if Putin invaded Ukraine

Just look at the record:

Putin invaded Crimea under Obama/Biden
Putin was afraid to invade anything under Trump
Putin invaded Ukraine under Biden Originally Posted by berryberry
Bump! 👍

When your referring to him Trump handling people, your not talking about sucking thier cocks are you?
Because when I heard that he was dong that I thought to myself that dosent sound very presidential!
And you all thought Clinton had a problem!
Ahhhh yes, dicktatorial love!
Com'on bud, you seem to be the only one on here that didn't realize that he was blowing Putin!
Did he really do that for that murdering north Korean piece of shit too was he?
Well that little hussy, he sure dose get around!

Looks like there's gonna be a second Russian revolution, maybe they'll borrow the old guillotine from the French and cut that little murdering bastard head off in Red Square!
Now thats one pay per view I would absolutely pay for!

I have a question perhaps the barker cam answer this for me.
When would a Nazi Junta allow a jew to be president, I mean wouldn't they take him out and make him dig his own grave then shoot him in the head?
Put him in a gas chamber, or at least toss his little ass in a concentration camp?
I mean Zelenskis great uncle died in a concentration camp!
Wouldn't you think that makes him Jewish?
I mean excuse me if I missing something here, but I guess I'm asking were Nazis meaner and nastier back then?
Or is that all passe and now they just throw up thier hands now and let them run the country?
Kinder gentler Nazis?
In the Ukraine?
Really?
No wonder Trump thought they were
"very fine people" how perceptive of him! Originally Posted by Dogface78