Self Serve Nipple Bar

I love it when a lady licks, sucks, sqeezes, twists, pinches, caresses her own nipples. Visually very hot for me. Guys confirm that im not alone here But I'm curious how it really feels for the provider. Do you enjoy it? Do you like that I like? Do you do it for the visual only? When alone and masturbating do you do any of that? Rainy day curiosity. Let's get a good one going.
OK that was the best thread title I've ever seen.
Ha! Agreed!

And yes I do play with them when I am by myself.
I like to twist mine too while I lick my lips like LL Cool J. What does that do for you cowboy?
  • Aflac
  • 09-08-2010, 09:25 AM
MP - Thank you for the catchy title and for asking these very, very important questions. I too have a grand appreciation of observing this type of self service.

Ladies - Please be generous with your responses.
Thanks for the visual Ms. Dannie....now I HAVE to go play with mine
MUAH!

Spikebaby
Dannie and Spikebaby yours are awesome!! Thanks for the info. Would love to watch you work your nips!! Little CG with one in your mouth. Oh my. You ladies are beautiful, sensuous, and downright naughty!!! Dammit Dannie you were real high on my to do list. You too Jenna !!

Jasser--- I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Great thread headline! How could anyone NOT read this?

I think the visual of leaving red lipstick prints when kissing my own nipples, and slowly licking the pink buds and then grinning evilly, must be pretty hot for the gentlemen, but when I'm alone I like to softly caress them, tease the nips with the tips of my long, red nails.

Kissing in self play seems awfully narcissistic, doesn't it?
This may require visual aids!! Ladies feel free to post a picture of you doing that thing you do so well!!! Love the lipstick idea.
Someone had a twisted nip as their avatar. Can't remember who it was. Too hard to search showcases on the iPhone.
Thanks for the visual Ms. Dannie....now I HAVE to go play with mine
MUAH!

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
I can help you Spikebaby
Pictures please!
Pictures please! Originally Posted by wildrev4u
Can you take mine please????
I'll happly take yours. And I snap a photo!!!
Fancyinheels, Love the lipstickrings on nipples!! Pics please. lol
Come on ladies. Lots of traffic expected before the weekend lineup posts. Let's see if you can post a pic of a tug, twist, lick or suck of a hot nip. Fellas, any ladies you wish would post a hot pic????