That didn't take too damned long...

...three Americans kidnapped in Iraq. This shows what happens when you play "lets make a deal" with terrorists in places like Afghanistan and Iran. Wonder what this will cost us. According to reports, they were working for the government (our government) and even though other nationalities have been kidnapped Obama's state department kept them there. Another Benghazi? Too soon to tell.
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2016, 10:26 AM
...three Americans kidnapped in Iraq. This shows what happens when you play "lets make a deal" with terrorists in places like Afghanistan and Iran. Wonder what this will cost us. According to reports, they were working for the government (our government) and even though other nationalities have been kidnapped Obama's state department kept them there. Another Benghazi? Too soon to tell. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Jesus fucking Christ...how is this another Benghazi?

Are you saying we should not have had a prisoner swap with Iran? We gave them back a bunch of computer nerds, if that.
Thee were no Americans kidnapped, tortured waterboarded or beheaded until they made a prisoner swap?
Two strikes from the idiot left, one to go. I don't even have to look at WTF (he's on ignore). Totally confident that he is an idiot.
Idiot..
Last time I checked Iran and Iraq were separate countries.
Last time I checked Iran and Iraq were separate countries. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YouRong. Isis controls 30% of Iraq. Iran does what they want to there. Iraqs not much of a country anymore. You stupid, lazy, dirty pig.
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2016, 05:26 PM
YouRong. Isis controls 30% of Iraq. Iran does what they want to there. Iraqs not much of a country anymore. You stupid, lazy, dirty pig. Originally Posted by bambino
How much did they control before we started nation build with the invasion of Iraq?
How much did they control before we started nation build with the invasion of Iraq? Originally Posted by WTF
You're like the rainman, "I want to go to Kmart". You constantly bring Iraq up like and idiot. In hindsight, taking out Hussien was a bad move. I've said it many times here. But Kerry and Clinton, as many other democrats voted for the invasion. So, your people are complicit in this mess. But if BO didn't abandon Iraq, it wouldn't be in the state it's in right now. There never was any nation building. And you would think Obama and Clinton would have learned from the Iraq fiasco, but they did the same thing in Libya. Same result. You never mention that do you? Whadda chalooch.
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2016, 07:47 PM
You're like the rainman, "I want to go to Kmart". You constantly bring Iraq up like and idiot. In hindsight, taking out Hussien was a bad move. I've said it many times here. But Kerry and Clinton, as many other democrats voted for the invasion. So, your people are complicit in this mess. But if BO didn't abandon Iraq, it wouldn't be in the state it's in right now. There never was any nation building. And you would think Obama and Clinton would have learned from the Iraq fiasco, but they did the same thing in Libya. Same result. You never mention that do you? Whadda chalooch. Originally Posted by bambino
I ain't voting for Clinton because of how that bitch voted in 2003. And yes it is a bad thing in hindsight....just as it was a bad thing then. We should get out of the nation building business. Just like Big Ben got out of the speed dating business!
This is kind of like the little kid who keeps both hands behind their back. You want to know what is in their hand and they show you the empty one. When you ask to see the other hand, they move what they're holding into the other hand and show you the other "empty" hand. Iran gave up hostages and (for the feeble minded) in the part of the city that is associated with Iran in Iraq more Americans were taken hostage. Shia is as Shai does.
I ain't voting for Clinton because of how that bitch voted in 2003. And yes it is a bad thing in hindsight....just as it was a bad thing then. We should get out of the nation building business. Just like Big Ben got out of the speed dating business! Originally Posted by WTF
At least Ben was fucking chicks. The Texans QBs are bottom bois, all ten off them.
So, JDrunk is ranting and the fat, slovenly Baby Huey is sucking his teat.

Guess what, this discussion is another example of JDrunk starting a thread based on his personal drunken outrage -- how the fuck did NONE of y'all thank him for USS Wisconsin Day yesterday? -- and then the idiot choir chimes in with ignorance topped by insult.

Guess what Baboono -- 30% ain't a majority.

Thanks for keeping it stoopid, Baby Huey.
So, JDrunk is ranting and the fat, slovenly Baby Huey is sucking his teat.

Guess what, this discussion is another example of JDrunk starting a thread based on his personal drunken outrage -- how the fuck did NONE of y'all thank him for USS Wisconsin Day yesterday? -- and then the idiot choir chimes in with ignorance topped by insult.

Guess what Baboono -- 30% ain't a majority.

Thanks for keeping it stoopid, Baby Huey. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey pignuts, Iraq ain't much of a country, not if terrorists control 30% and gaining ground. Now lymp along you duck hooved, dirty, stupid, lazy pig.