How are folks feeling about p411 lately?

To be honest, I kinda forgot it even existed there for a while, and I received a notification that I needed to stay active.

But lately it seems to have come back to life a bit. Are you guys getting back in the swing of things with P411?
P411 asks for too much personal information to join.
I enjoy 411. That's where I make all my appointments. Hasn't failed me yet.
I only see girls who have P411 from now on. Easier for verification and you don't have to rely on other girls to verify. Simply shoot a PM from whatever site you're on, then shoot a PM from P411 for verification and that's it.

I'm definitely renewing my membership.
I only use it when I travel and I haven't been traveling much lately. I haven't been seeing anyone new here. I may let it go when it's time to renew since I already have contacts in all the cities I travel to.
It's great. Saves so much time and energy.
P4 rocks
I have to renew soon. I do it without hesitation.
Im still loving My p411. I love those gents over anyone else. Its working the same on my end.
^^^ Same for me.

If I check my phone & notice I have PMs on P411, Eccie & OH2 ... I always check my P411 message first.
Im still loving My p411. I love those gents over anyone else. Its working the same on my end. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
P411 gents have always been the best. I used to require P411 and wouldn't see anyone without it. If I don't end up leaving soon, I may go back to requiring it.
I loved P411 when I traveled a lot.

Today my traveling in within a tight geographical location and I rely on my local boards.
Was a little worried when they shut down new sign ups but it has picked up since they opened it back up. Almost exclusively see 411 girls as it makes the process super easy to verify. Used to use the agencies some but they wont/cant verify through 411 so decided to not go that route anymore. Helps on both ends when you can see how many OK request have been give or received.
Really now most of my foooking pus comes through p411. Da great has another handle there and I'm quiet as a foooking mouse. I like da quality of ladies there. So I would say that's da great go to pus finder.Tooodlez.....
I love p4. I don't hobby that often and so p4 makes the verification a whole lot easier for me. I don't have to message someone I've seen 2 months ago when they've already forgotten who i was. Add in the fact that non p4 providers can now check your references as well makes p4 invaluable to me. Love me some p4 girls!