Posters You Think Would Make Good COED Mods and Why?

I exclude myself as moderating ain't my thing...I'm more of the owner type.

However I think Yussup Rider would be a great fair minded mod.

Shine and FFF would be too

BLM would definitely be.

Russ would be..

Mrs DallasRain would be an awesome Mod ...she's solid as fuck.

Just to name a few.
Hypothetical nonsense from SC...as always
Shine...he's banned too much and talks too much BS like you.

"However I think Yussup Rider would be a great fair minded mod."

Your "non-bias" pick...you and him are two peas in pod.

Fair minded...I can think of a LOT of words for him but that's not even honorable mention.
I take it back..my Boy Yussup Rider would be a great Mod but Genius Admin. He regulates yall with genius and precision. Doing all sorts of wet work when I'm not around. That's why he has my vote.

Vitaman had potential but he digressed recently. He"s outta my top picks
Is you nose one of your top picks??

This thread should be combined with...
LICKED BALLS OR NOT
Yussup Rider? Lets see he is an SJW soy boy who is a victim of gynocentrism who accuses anyone who disagrees with him as promoting hate speech

Yeah he would be perfect
Yussup Rider? Lets see he is an SJW soy boy who is a victim of gynocentrism who accuses anyone who disagrees with him as promoting hate speech Originally Posted by zerodahero
he's still my homie...
I can kinda see why

Russ would be.. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No thancks SC.....Been down that road before on other non-hobby related boards and I’ve found it takes all the fun out of bending the rules when you’re expected to enforce them.....but thancks for the mention.....
Boardman
Tbone
Russ38
Lucas MCcain
Eidolon
Dear John

Although my list can't really be taken seriously, as it is tainted with partiality due to secret crushes on certain particular posters , but don't we already have perfectly good mods in place already?
Boardman
Tbone
Russ38
Lucas MCcain
Eidolon
Dear John

Although my list can't really be taken seriously, as it is tainted with partiality due to secret crushes on certain particular posters , but don't we already have perfectly good mods in place already? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
That's a horrible list with the exception of Russ. I will also give Lucas a notable mention. He can be ok when he's not whining.
If CK is included in the mod pussy contract, I may reconsider.....
when he's not whining. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It takes on to know one.
Posters You Think Would Make Good COED Mods and Why?

I dare you to find someone who'll say these aren't the greatest posters ever
I do love a Countach.....
I say leave mods like they are. And although the female moderator that we have is cool, I and this just maybe me, believe that some female moderator would let their personal feelings of other providers get in the way and then play favoritism. I haven't experienced it, but it's just a wild guess.