DALLAS FUN

Where's some interesting places to go here in Dallas ? Like clubs etc ...Best sushi restaurants ? I love to sight see
Any cool BDSM Spots?
Any suggestions or ideals are greatly appreciated

XOXO NIKKI
Whatever u do, just be in before dark...freaks come out!
Have fun Dallas has so much to choose from!
Thank you all BTW I think your super cute Jessica not Bi but honest
You are too
Thank you all BTW I think your super cute Jessica not Bi but honest Originally Posted by Tasty Treat 25
You are too Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Ok love birds..this is eccie not eharmony, set up an appointment and enjoy yourselves
Colettes is awesome if you like swinger clubs
take in the cattle drive near Dallas city hall and Perot Meseum both downtown. amazing.
- 6th Floor museum downtown and then have a bite at one of the West End restaurants
- Dallas World Aquarium (n. side of downtown)
- Ft. Worth stockyards, plenty of clubs, music, etc... but mostly country
- tons of clubs all genre The Red Room in Addison, Thrive and House of Blues near downtown
- AA Center has the Mavericks, the Stars and concerts
- the view from the top of Reunion tower is great at night, I think there is still a restaurant and or club up there too, haven't been in a long time
- WinStar and Choctaw are a little over an hour north if you feel the need to do a little gambling
- Lone Star Park is in Grand Prarie, no live racing there, but you can bet on races at tracks across the country in the simulcast building.

That's all I got.
Margaret Hunt Hill bridge is pretty nice. Great view of downtown/uptown Dallas, especially at night. Usually there are a few food trucks set up by the parking lot and a ton of restaurants are across the street aka Trinity Groves. Great place to go for a run too.

Truth & Alibi is really fun if you like smaller clubs/lounges. Best to go on Friday night, Saturday is a disaster. It's small inside so it gets really crowded.

Food truck yard in Lower Greenville. Really cool laid back place. They play music or have live bands depending on what night. People even bring their dogs.