so it's been about a month since i started doing doubles with SexyPLatinum

• !VI!
  • 12-12-2015, 07:51 AM
It's been about a month now, since i started adventuring with SP, it's been an amazing experience and honestly i love it.

It's added a new spice to my life i feel i really needed. I got to work with a more experienced provider and i got to see someone else who made me feel comfortable with my sex drive, and she showed me the hobby isn't something to be ashamed of.

SP thank you so much, i am happy you reached out to me and helped me enjoy myself it was a great breath of fresh air <3 hope to see you again soon.

ALSO it feels good to have a female dominate me sometimes
Pics, or it didn't happen.

Just kidding. Sorta.
Congrats.....it is nice to have a mutual beneficial relationship sans any drama. Hopefully SP is also appreciative of the interaction.
  • BLM69
  • 12-12-2015, 09:47 AM
I think they're a great match, both are young, horny and from reading reviews give similar services. good fit 👍
Aww thank you I think you are super cool. These little hot encounters is pretty hot. Muah fuck you later hehe.
Pics, or it didn't happen. Originally Posted by TinMan
They wore me out . . no energy to take pics.
Sexy Platinum is cool and sweet, I like the fact you are into anime too V. Seems like you two are a great pair!
its your 1 month anniversary, lol. I never done a doubles session before...but one of these days.
Boy, I pity the guy that tries to come between those two.

unless it's me.
Sounds fun ... SP is fucking sexy and love to take ride on the wide site lol with V ... I am fucking excited just reading about it ... Where do I sign up? Lmfao
We need Reunion party ... Oh sorry (minus bobo1cg) I can full his spot ... lol
Sounds fun ... SP is fucking sexy and love to take ride on the wide site lol with V ... I am fucking excited just reading about it ... Where do I sign up? Lmfao
We need Reunion party ... Oh sorry (minus bobo1cg) I can full his spot ... lol Originally Posted by Stevemans407
whats that supposed to mean? lol
Sorry about that ...bobo1cg ... I just don't want to sword fight over a hole... Lol ... Also I thought you're the one that had a threesome with them already... My bad....
Sorry about that ...bobo1cg ... Originally Posted by Stevemans407
Its all good. lol
Guys there is no reason to sword fight hehe there are plenty of holes to go around.
That's hot