ECCIE chanps

Anyone who has ever ventured into the chat room knows how Texas and particularly D-FW dominates the ECCIE landscape. I ran across some of the numbers for the site and found them interesting:
Total Posts
Dallas 1.3 mill.
Houston 1.0 mill
Austin 570 k
S.A. 500 k
Upstate NY 313 k
Kansas City 286 k
Oklahoma 204 k

When it comes to threads, Dallas dominates all almost 2 to 1 over Houston, no one else close.

I feel so bad for those out in the wastelands. Way to go Dallas horndogs and ladies, keep up the good work and play safe!
Texans have a lot to say!
Anyone who has ever ventured into the chat room knows how Texas and particularly D-FW dominates the ECCIE landscape. I ran across some of the numbers for the site and found them interesting:
Total Posts
Dallas 1.3 mill.
Houston 1.0 mill
Austin 570 k
S.A. 500 k
Upstate NY 313 k
Kansas City 286 k
Oklahoma 204 k

When it comes to threads, Dallas dominates all almost 2 to 1 over Houston, no one else close.

I feel so bad for those out in the wastelands. Way to go Dallas horndogs and ladies, keep up the good work and play safe! Originally Posted by mmcqtx

I can't even figure out how to get on the chat room page...I push the link and all I get is a blank page...
Any help on this???
MarineButch

I feel so bad for those out in the wastelands. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
They have their own boards
Go to GrainBeltNews and you will find the Texans a lot less talkative HA!
I can't even figure out how to get on the chat room page...I push the link and all I get is a blank page...
Any help on this???
MarineButch Originally Posted by MarineButch
Depends how you're trying to get in (from what device and/or browser). Last I knew chat required Flash player or compatible product.
Depends how you're trying to get in (from what device and/or browser). Last I knew chat required Flash player or compatible product. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Yes, I had to install Puffin browser on my iPad to use eccie chat.

Totally worth it!
Any help on this???
MarineButch Originally Posted by MarineButch

I get the same thing as you Butch. A blank page. I've never gotten on chat, but I really don't know what it's all about anyway, lol!
Generally, you can only get on chat if you are using a desktop or laptop computer. Make sure you have java loaded or up to date (www.java.com to load or update). Chat does not work on most mobile phones and tablets because they cannot run "flash" based programs. Chat is flash based.

Milfy2002 loaded the puffin browser on her iPad to get chat to run there. I have not tried this, but sounds like it works too.

Hope this helps
Generally, you can only get on chat if you are using a desktop or laptop computer. Make sure you have java loaded or up to date (www.java.com to load or update). Chat does not work on most mobile phones and tablets because they cannot run "flash" based programs. Chat is flash based.

Milfy2002 loaded the puffin browser on her iPad to get chat to run there. I have not tried this, but sounds like it works too.

Hope this helps Originally Posted by Invisible1

Where there's a will, there's a way!

Now for all those android users out there, who has luck and with which browser? Is there Puffin for android and will it run chat on your device?

This is an interesting thread, those are some stats... Texas gotta represent!

Where there's a will, there's a way!

Now for all those android users out there, who has luck and with which browser? Is there Puffin for android and will it run chat on your device?

This is an interesting thread, those are some stats... Texas gotta represent!
Originally Posted by milfy2002
Please let me know also. I use android and it would be nice to chat from phone sometimes. I'm usually mobile in the daytime and makes it easy when you find a friend in chat..
I think photon browser app works for smartphones

I love the chat feature, I'm in there a lot.
I do miss the old board and how much more active the co-ed was there. I couldn't wait to get on it and see what people were getting away with saying.

The chat feature is pretty cool. I have tamed myself a bit from the old days.
I use Puffin for chat , works like a charm. A little slow but it will work.
Photon works on android devices. Chat works well enough.