Found this in Austin's forum and thought why haven't we done this???!!!

Arrow Short Notice Availability Thread Check Here (SNATCH)
All posts in this thread must follow all of the rules stated here.

THE RULES...

No pictures, rates, services may be posted.
Only one post within a 12 hour period.
You must be readily available within one hour of posting.
No discussions or commenting on other's ads.
A lady must be a Verified Provider to post ads.
Signature Line content shall not be considered.
Format and layout of the post shall not be considered.

The information provided may not exceed the following items...

For the ladies...
Time available.
Location (incall and/or outcall).
Preferred method of contact.
Contact information.
No more than two URL links to a page containing other information.
For the gentlemen...
Time available.
Preferred method of meeting (incall or outcall).
Preferred method of contact.
Contact information.
Preferred activities (acronyms only).

We suggest using a link to your website, showcase, or recent ad if you wish to inform about current specials or special activities you are offering.

Please understand that because of the nature of doing things on short notice the person you are trying to arrange to see may no longer be available by the time you contact them.

References to specials will be interpreted as references to rates and will not be allowed.
References to "<fill in the blank> friendly" will be interpreted as references to services and will not be allowed.

One warning will be issued for the first violation. 1 point will be issued next. 5 points will be issued thereafter for failure to follow instructions.

The staff may make changes as time goes on and new announcements will be made at that time
  • BEBEJ
  • 05-29-2017, 06:54 PM
I Don't Know Bit I Wish Dallas Would Bring In In on The Boards it's a lovely little thread
Do a search. This topic has been brought up many times.

Dallas Tried it in the past and the girls could not follow the rules.

Just look in the Dallas ISO section thru the day. The same girls, no matter what or where the ISO is from will always respond all day to every ISO.

Same happened then. Same gals were post whores(pardon the pun) and posted ads as if they were on backpage all day and night.

DFW has about 800 providers on eccie alone. Competition is fierce. Girls will get and when their ad goes to page 2 or 3 or 4 and instead of waiting 12 hours will post another.

Don't expect it to happen.
This has been asked over and over.... We have too many women who abused their privilege for the SNATCH...not enough people to police and enforce the rules...just another threadv that became more of a hassle...

Even in Austin it doesn't work as well s you think it would...

ThreAD......
Rather than BAN the thread, BAN the thread rule violators. Problem solved.
Not enough mods volunteering their time for free.... With over 700 providers listing Dallas in their showcases.... Would you like to police the SNATCH thread?
Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I see that face a lot lol
BTW...I haven't forgot about your last PMto me.....I'm slowly typing something good since your replies to me are so detailed... Originally Posted by Analeese
Don't bother after having posted about it here. Why wouldn't you just pm me that :|
I wish this existed... too many times I need a 1 hr or less notice option...
I wish this existed... too many times I need a 1 hr or less notice option... Originally Posted by bfeguytx
You just need to hit up the right girl..,. I can be ready in an hour or less....
There were a "select few" Dallas providers that weren't able to follow the rules. It was a great idea. Too bad they ruined it for our entire area. Silly whores.