What’s up with the Little Rock People

My trip in Little Rock was already planned and I already booked my hotel as well.
I do not think it’s acceptable to get all cancellations when you should all know that traveling isn’t cheap just to get to your City after you requested it!
Now I’m for sure this is my first and last visit to your City! Or I might even cancel this trip.
I hate to hear this! I understand that as humans, sometimes things come up that we can't get out of, but I always get suspicious and wonder if something shady or cut-throat is going on behind the scenes when everyone I'm scheduled to see suddenly has a crisis. I certainly don't like making visits to other places and relying on last minute bookings because ample time is required for the screening process.

I hope these AR guys are able to straighten up to show your beautiful self a good time so you won't have to cancel your trip!
I hate to hear that as well...you had such an enthusiastic response..what dates were you planning on visiting...it looks as though the KS gentlemen treated you right
  • AgFox
  • 08-29-2020, 02:50 PM
If you come to NWA instead, I’ll confirm right now.
If you come to NWA instead, I’ll confirm right now. Originally Posted by AgFox
I can personally vouch for him! Very dependable and a total sweetheart.
  • AgFox
  • 08-29-2020, 03:05 PM
Lol. Thanks Vannah! I would have seen you but wasn’t in town the last couple days. Next time...
I am already penciled in for LR, no cancel from me.
Let’s go LR dudes! Don’t let her down.
  • AgFox
  • 08-29-2020, 03:31 PM
I am already penciled in for LR, no cancel from me. Originally Posted by maximus
You gotta use indelible ink, not just pencil. Lol.
Ha. Permanent Marker back at ya !
I hate to hear that as well...you had such an enthusiastic response..what dates were you planning on visiting...it looks as though the KS gentlemen treated you right Originally Posted by Johnsson
Hate that as well. Hopefully you will decide to come to NWA! BTW Johnsson, I love your signature!

You gotta use indelible ink, not just pencil. Lol. Originally Posted by AgFox

There's is always liquid paper!

Now that's funny Ex.
@Vannah, thank you for the message. This gents should understand that we pay ahead and book our hotels and rental cars plus gas. Then I am also traveling from Des Moines to Arkansas so that is about 9 hours drive just to get to LR. And it’s disappointing that almost half of the appointment were cancelled. And the funny thing is they got all the same reason
“I’m sick, I might have coronavirus”. Kansas City didn’t disappoint me at all and it was me first time there. I just don’t know if I would be able to do this trip in LR after the cancellations. And my hotel is non refundable because It’s usually booked on Priceline 4 star express deal. Those are non refundable.
If you visit NWA count me in too.
@Vannah, thank you for the message. This gents should understand that we pay ahead and book our hotels and rental cars plus gas. Then I am also traveling from Des Moines to Arkansas so that is about 9 hours drive just to get to LR. And it’s disappointing that almost half of the appointment were cancelled. And the funny thing is they got all the same reason
“I’m sick, I might have coronavirus”. Kansas City didn’t disappoint me at all and it was me first time there. I just don’t know if I would be able to do this trip in LR after the cancellations. And my hotel is non refundable because It’s usually booked on Priceline 4 star express deal. Those are non refundable. Originally Posted by eatmeallover24
Absolutely. I do highly recommend NWA though. Both of the gentlemen that commented from there are amazing to visit with. The guys up there haven't disappointed me yet!