Ripmany

Ripmany

Looking at reply's in his Encounter Reports we need to trick him on a trip to Upset NY, Ta report on some of the ahem fine ahem talent here
for all ya asking Plastic Man or picking on his Report count

well I can not see Ripmany ROS's. But I thinking its got to be a Report in a Plastic Man kinda view and insight
Both are still searching for some type of clarity in their thoughts. Unique
individuals for sure.
Ripmany is like Plastic Man from Oklahoma - however, I believe Plastic Man is a persona, an on-line character that tries to entertain us. Ripmany is a real person and what you see is what you get!

And each review is a classic - especially the ones for which he didn't get Premium Access because it was impossible for the modtarderator to understand WTF he was saying!!
Ripmany is like Plastic Man from Oklahoma - however, I believe Plastic Man is a persona, an on-line character that tries to entertain us. Ripmany is a real person and what you see is what you get!

And each review is a classic - especially the ones for which he didn't get Premium Access because it was impossible for the modtarderator to understand WTF he was saying!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
or is that Wished they did not understand ????
I have in mind a few banned Ahem lady's of Upset NY a report by him would be Awesome. shhhhhh most in BUF area

And each review is a classic - especially the ones for which he didn't get Premium Access because it was impossible for the modtarderator to understand WTF he was saying!!
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
So more like ocd than PM?
shhhh will ya, Also other than 90 days or no contact info I got credit for all

Ripmary ops Ripmany IMHO would be PM like and of the PM view
but no idea for sure as I have no PA

think out n out NUTS over confusing
So more like ocd than PM? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Lol that's what I was thinking too.
But I don't think OCD would be as brutal as ripmany.
Lol that's what I was thinking too.
But I don't think OCD would be as brutal as ripmany. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
stop the teasing I taint got PA LOL
If Plastic Man not going to do a report. Then we need this guy

Upset NY needs

{staff edit-ck- thread hijack} reports by the unstab... errrr never mind but we need that in Upset NY

Pissed off WK's and mandles can be very entertaining. With a true view reports ta boot. mmmm If can understand that is
True I'm over due myself to do a report
Last gal I saw was just before the election. She not only wanted a report, she gave me what she wanted for a title. It was good and fitting for a title of report IF I did one. Dang only my ATF has her feet planted so far conservative, yet leans so far left at the same time as this one, but a bit less so for this one "Whew", mmmm I do like a bit of BSC ya know. I had a good time mmm make that great. BUT she ripped me a new ass at the same time . So now I'm BIDEN my time hoping nothing happens to Biden. So I'm kinda gun shy still to see her again till things cool a bit more. If Biden. well something happens to, I'll have to start my BIDEN my time all over again. As it would be my fault, and I'd get RIPPED again

Don't want the credit, But would have gotten I think. And she forgot and I did not ask what contact to use. Would have asked IF I did a report. Not all are contacted or can contact the same way.

Recommendation: Yes
activities: PULL rip off condom cum on mmmm take a guess

edit add
should I RTM mods to ask put this post under this so n so profile reviews for no credit as no contact ???? just askin n late ta boot DUH
bored so look at stuff

Ripmany
Biography Human hetrosapien
google that then pick the right spelling
remove the human to get
Heterosapien - When Humans merge with computers or continue evolving, we need a new species name to call ourselves other than homosapien. hetero means different. homo means same. heterosapien is a different sapien than homosapien. Or how about neosapien?Nov 28, 2015

mmmmm well taint we all LOL
donts evers compares yer ...plastic man ...withs no special olympian

...ocd dones ...be prouds a all those medals ...he dones ...earned!
I been to new York a few times, despite the cold just what is cold in Michigan, is definitely beautiful and upstate and fairly reasonable personality, they even have Hilti stores when see jack hammer cool, upstate new your best place to go camping in summer. Been to Buffalo quite a few times back in day.
What city you from are you anywhere near Rochester or closer to Buffalo side how far are you from the 81 taking 40 to 81 will be the fastest way for me. I haven't been to upstate since moved out area.
I haven't been to upstate since moved out area. Originally Posted by Ripmany
donts ...worry it be ...fine withouts ...ya

...ans ocd donts likes sharin ...his tater tots anyway