NOHO

Def.: 1) The Manhattan neighborhood bordered on the North by Washington Square Park and by West Houston St. on the South

2) The state of being without a ho.

I wanted to break in a new provider as my regular girl has been getting fatter, greedier and less patient. Checked the usual Hoochie Mama sites, found someone "interesting" and contacted her. Said she needs references from at least one other provider. Gave her e-mail address for regular girl who, surprise!, won't respond to "new" girl. Now it's NOHO.

I think there should be a Code of Professional Conduct for providers. Maybe Schmuck Chumer would sponsor a bill...
Using your “regular” as a reference to get new pussy is like telling your girlfriend to ask your wife what to get you for your birthday.
Using your “regular” as a reference to get new pussy is like telling your girlfriend to ask your wife what to get you for your birthday. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
yup
Had you asked your regular girl if she would serve as a reference?
yup Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Guilty.
Had you asked your regular girl if she would serve as a reference? Originally Posted by brasil
Figured she wouldn't...and she didn't! Positive Spin: Now there's TWO hos not getting my money...
I think most mainstream providers cooperate well in referring clients because they know that such communication with other reliable providers will be good for them in the long run.
Yeah... the long run.... that about sums it up!!
I think most mainstream providers cooperate well in referring clients because they know that such communication with other reliable providers will be good for them in the long run. Originally Posted by brasil
Yeah... the long run.... that about sums it up!! Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
sadly many now do not lives to the age that = how long I have dealt with a few
Yeah... the long run.... that about sums it up!! Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
These girls have no clue of long term consequences, they want it all now, the majority of the girls ive met would get rid of a regular for a new client because they agreed to pay more for a visit right that second. Then they can't figure out how they are losing money when their regulars leave
These girls have no clue of long term consequences, they want it all now, the majority of the girls ive met would get rid of a regular for a new client because they agreed to pay more for a visit right that second. Then they can't figure out how they are losing money when their regulars leave Originally Posted by bf0082
Yeah. And the newer ones who are riding high at the moment never realize that a younger filly is in the stall.
Only if I’m looking to see a lady out of town while traveling.
Girls don’t give references for their regulars?
Weird. I give and get references all the time.
No one owns their clientele.
Most guys see multiple ladies anyways
I don’t see what the big deal is. Especially if it keeps people safe.
Weird.