Looking for a relationship with a provider?

• TGS
  • 12-11-2011, 09:25 AM
I know this sounds stupid and I am going to catch hell for this but I have been thinking about this for awhile. I want a relationship with a provider not for freebies like most of you are thinking but as someone who in my life. Let me explain my reasoning. The providers that I have meet all seem to have a better understanding of the world be it good or bad. Most seem to push all bull$hit aside to get to what is real. I don't know I know I am going to get creamed for this post but ohhhh welll pm me
Sweetheart,
I don't think anyone is going to flame you for your request and if they do, they will have to answer to me! LOL!

I see nothing wrong in asking, but I'm sure everyone will have some useful advice! Listen to it and learn from it, then you will have a better understanding of what leads ahead.
I know this sounds stupid and I am going to catch hell for this but I have been thinking about this for awhile. I want a relationship with a provider not for freebies like most of you are thinking but as someone who in my life. Let me explain my reasoning. The providers that I have meet all seem to have a better understanding of the world be it good or bad. Most seem to push all bull$hit aside to get to what is real. I don't know I know I am going to get creamed for this post but ohhhh welll pm me Originally Posted by TGS
But as someone who.... ????? is what in your life?
Curious as to why you feel providers have a better understanding of the world..?
Push all bull$shit aside to get to what is real... So what do you feel is 'real' to them and to you?
  • TGS
  • 12-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Legman I know this sounds stupid and I am sorry trying to understand this my self. And sorry misspell on the iPhone.
No it doesn't sound stupid. But you had better be absolutely sure as to what you want and expect and perhaps the roots of why you're considering making the choice.
  • TGS
  • 12-11-2011, 10:23 AM
Don't know really why I am making this choice really I guess I would just like to date a provider. Even to me it sounds crazy but something I would love to try has anyone else dated a provider?
Yes, it has been done before! Most have not worked out, but you will better your odds if you look for someone who hasn't been a provider or had the sex industry background all her life!

Look for someone with normalcy in their lives!
Okay... dating on occasion is one thing, a relationship is something altogether different.
women have normalcy in their lives?

Since when?
Yes, it has been done before! Most have not worked out, but you will better your odds if you look for someone who hasn't been a provider or had the sex industry background all her life!

Look for someone with normalcy in their lives! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Just sent you a PM... Lana and I are on the same page....
Don't confuse with "illusion of passion" and how you really feel.
Or how 'she' really feels....

Look for someone with normalcy in their lives! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

+1 with what Lana said. Been there, done that on 'dating' a provider.
Ok dammit, let's just cut through all the BS.........Yes, I'll marry you!

See, that wasn't that hard, was it? LOL!
women have normalcy in their lives?

Since when? Originally Posted by durango95

LOL! Believe it or not, but yes, some of us do!