Let's Talk LUBE!

Looking for suggestions for a water soluble lube that's easy on the eyes... Literally.

I like having my face ridden, and the lube inevitably gets in my eyes. For my purposes, warming compounds are out of the question, and most flavors become irritants.

A recent trip to the drug store only caused more confusion, as it seems there are as many different kinds of personal lube these days as there different kinds of toothpaste!

I know there are special kinds of toothpaste for dentures... What lube would you recommend for a dirty old man who likes having his face sat on?! lol

Seriously, if you have a brand or type of lube that you like, flavored or otherwise, I'd be interested to hear about it and why you like it.

Thanks in advance!
sliquid...!...
glycerin free...(important for the ladies)...
several formulas of water based available...
water based has excellent texture...
not sticky...
no bitter taste...
easy clean-up...
My fave lube....is the provider that never needs it, or the provider that 2 sec after the fun starts is gushing all over.
I don't really need it, but there are a few times when spittin' on it doesn't last...

" Swiss Navy "

My gay best friend turned me on to it...
If they use it, then its got to be good

lol...I sound like a commercial
Olive oil? Grape seed oil?
WD 40 works wonders.
I'd like to third the recommendation of Sliqued. It's really fantastic and they do have an H2O formula that might be your best bet.

http://www.cheaplubes.com/pjur-bodyg...lubricant.aspx

Pjur is also a good option. I just don't know about the taste.

Why not just some KY Liqued Silk? Not horrible at all and easy to find.

EW
Looks like Sliquid and Swiss Navy are on my list of stuff to try. Thank you.

I'm not sure about the Pjur or KY Liquid Silk, it's not clear from the descriptions, but it looks like they might have "warming compounds" in them. Might be good for other stuff, but I probably wouldn't want it in my eyes...

I've used olive oil for massages, it's probably not too bad if you get it in your eyes, but it's a pain to clean up...

Thank you all for your replies. I knew I could count on the local Eccie Experts!