Buffalo Craigslist - Adult Reiki Massage

• mkp24
  • 11-07-2023, 09:08 AM
Anyone try this chick? Advertising “adult” reiki and massage. Photo is somewhat suggestive.
link please an thank you
  • mkp24
  • 11-07-2023, 10:04 AM
thanks

So ya hoping "root chakra"work, is kinda like ahem pipe cleaning ta bring your 3rd eye seeing well in dark caves ????

she looks cute.in pic. mmmmm or is that her eyes mmmm

if anyone takes a TOFTT or has see. does cupping breasts like that ahem heal ????
I’m texting with her now. I’ve said multiple times I would like an appointment tomorrow. She just keeps asking if I’m here yet. Not a great sign
  • mkp24
  • 11-07-2023, 06:13 PM
She told me undraped is okay
  • pbk
  • 11-07-2023, 10:24 PM
Any idea what she looks like?
In post #3 there is a link. Click on it and it will take you to the ad. In the ad there is a picture. Look at the picture and you have the answer to your question!
In post #3 there is a link. Click on it and it will take you to the ad. In the ad there is a picture. Look at the picture and you have the answer to your question! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Assuming she isn't using a fake pic
Ok. I TOFTT. Went today. It’s a legit place. Medical forms and everything. Nice girl, pics are accurate. But no extras. She made a point about someone coming in yesterday and asking for extras, she refused and asked him to leave
Ok. I TOFTT. Went today. It’s a legit place. Medical forms and everything. Nice girl, pics are accurate. But no extras. She made a point about someone coming in yesterday and asking for extras, she refused and asked him to leave Originally Posted by adma1883
darn ... but thanks for the report Sir
  • mkp24
  • 11-13-2023, 02:58 PM
No draping at least or were you covered? She told me again no towel is needed…
no you get draping amd pitch a tent...shell grab it
they just need some mystery not just ramming it in for Gods sake
"God Luvya MAN"...