How much would you pay to go to the Superbowl?

http://money.cnn.com/2011/01/24/news...+(Economy+News)

I saw this online that tickets to the big game were averaging over 5K per ticket. Standing room only tickets are over 2K. If you want to stand out in the parking lot it's $200...lol. And Dallas isn't even in the game.
Plus there will be no cheerleaders! Neither Green Bay nor Pittsburgh have cheerleading squads.

So any of you high rollers going? Boltfan?
I wouldn't go if you put a gun to my head. That stadium sucks. All you wind up doing is watching the TV that has the action on the field, as opposed to watching the ACTUAL action on the field. If you are going to watch TV, save your self between $2K and $20K and go buy a 54" TV. Same experience.
if i had it id totally go, but i am an extreme steelers fan so im biased...
Why don't the Steelers have cheerleaders? Is it that hard to find a couple of decent looking women up there? lol...just kiddin Hotlips. They could always give Troy Polamalu some pom poms!

In Dallas we can't make the playoffs but the cheerleaders are hot! I know I know Pittsburg is about football football football.
Great week to be doing freelance video -- picking up credentials Friday morning!

Flyer
I wouldn't go watch if they were playing in my front yard. I'd rather watch paint dry.
I wouldn't go watch if they were playing in my front yard. I'd rather watch paint dry. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I agree, especially the Steelers. And 5K a ticket? I wouldn't pay 5K for a Beatles reunion....even if they guaranteed the original four.
if my team was in it, I would go up to 1K i think.
You can't watch the commercials if you're at the game.
The game is such a cluster**** that the Walmart next door is closing for the weekend. I think it's a Homeland Security thing.
All you strip club regulars should stay home...lol.
$0.00
Boss Hog will never see a dime of my hard earned money.