Want to pay a little visit! Midland/Odessa

I am thinking about planning a trip to visit you Midland/Odessa gentlemen at the end of May. I am thinking the 23rd, 24th and 25th. Should I put y'all on my calendar?
Yes definitely....come give us a try and we will
Show you a West Texas Welcum. TB
Thank you!

I am very open on my dates. Just need to know what works for y'all.
Reese, if you wanna stop over in Abilene, it would be great to see you again.
OK all you horny fuckers. Reese is giving you an opportunity here. Read some of her Dallas reviews and then get on the fucking phone. Ya'll get her coming this way and maybe some other Abilene guys will step up and stop her here for a couple of days. I hear all the time where nobody comes to Abilene. HERE IS YOUR CHANCE>
You will have a wonderful time there Reese,Wonderful Gentlemen who know how to treat a delightful woman as yourself
Have fun boys she is a keeper
Safire Sweet
SAffire...thanks for your good words.

When are you coming back? Talk to Chelsea and lets make it happen.

TB
Treat her right West Texas!! Don't make this tall redhead come over and whoop your butts.

And Reese, say yes to Abilene. Just a one night stop, great friends there as well.
I hear there are a few good men left in Abilene.
Reese, say yes to Abilene. . Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
I think I heard a yes yesterday. Now Abilene, let's make it a memorable stop
My dates for Midland/Odessa have been set. I will be there from May 31st through the 3rd of June.

Still working on Abilene.
I am getting very excited about coming to visit you gentlemen, I have only heard wonderful things! Just posted my visiting ad on P411!
YIPEEE...We look forward to welcoming you to Midland...the old fashion way!
to Lubbock??