Quick visit.

Dang it, I wish I could take advantage of Kat Butlers specials in Abilene. She is a good visit.

Even if too high for the 3PCD and CC.
Dang it, I wish I could take advantage of Kat Butlers specials in Abilene. She is a good visit.

Even if too high for the 3PCD and CC. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I can't believe you pass, I jumped on that shit like a blow flie. Kat is hot,sexy,gfe,firm breast,nice ass,pse,flat belly,fine mf,sex machine,disco,fun,ectt....

I'll make a poke or two for you.

Worth every FUCKING penny
Where did you see the word PASS ?????????????????????????????? ???

I was already good to go. Do you have any idea how it works out for an overnight ?????????????????????????????? ????????????????? Didn't think so. LMFAO at fucking cash69.

I was already good to go. Do you have any idea how it works out for an overnight ?????????????????????????????? ????????????????? Didn't think so. LMFAO at fucking cash69. Originally Posted by Pistolero

Saw Kat tonight and had a blast, even better than the last time I saw her.
Just thought I would rub it in a little!!!!

If you don't see her you are definitely losing out on a very special lady
Even if too high for the 3PCD and CC. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I think I want an incall with Pistolero!
Oooooooh. Kats such a deviant, let's all party together! Haven't done that in a Long time! If you really want to be fussy invite another chica along. A nice lil foursome!!
Kat
Dang it, I wish I could take advantage of Kat Butlers specials in Abilene. Originally Posted by Pistolero

Sounds like a pass to me.

I was already good to go. Do you have any idea how it works out for an overnight ?????????????????????????????? ????????????????? Didn't think so. LMFAO at fucking cash69. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I have only had one overnight and I know how it worked out.
I think I want an incall with Pistolero! Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne
The Pistolero is WAYYYYYYYYY to high for 3PCD.
I think I want an incall with Pistolero! Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne
The Pistolero is WAYYYYYYYYY to high for 3PCD. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Originally Posted by Sandman1962

Review on revival. I will also post the review for Leah and MarieLynn. And Cash69, Reese Foster is getting here Tuesday night.
I thought Reese was coming this week. Glad it is next week,was able to see Kat this week. Review coming soon as my head clears. She is one hot fucking machine. If you take the two hour special you had better be well rested.