Encounter: TikTok’s super hottie COCO @ Sun Spa

Date: November
Name: Coco
Address and Phone: -
Address: HH and 35
Phone: 972-496-8900
City: Dallas
State: Texas (edit- state typo corrected -DM)
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS and other fun stuff. Nothing illegal
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: If you thought Eve had the best frame, you will have your mouth drop with Coco

DD - mm. Some tats and in good taste. Nice tan and maybe 5’8. Could have a only fans account
Recommendation: Yes
DFK?
No cover an option?
How pretty is face compared to that of Sky or Eve?
Was she Stella at juju? If so I need to schedule an appointment ASAP
Was she Stella at juju? If so I need to schedule an appointment ASAP Originally Posted by bimmerdude
good question
She is a 10 out of 10, but that is my preference.
Is she thin with a super round (fake) bootie? If so, it probably is Stella from before.
Just stopped by and this is not Stella. Coco is fine as champagne
Just stopped by and this is not Stella. Coco is fine as champagne Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
TY! DD's confirmed?
I want to take her a big Mac with extra sauce
Yes to the DD’s
Impressive research. I’m going up there to ask her
Could this be Alice who worked last spring/summer @ Lux and Nagoya?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=alice
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=alice Originally Posted by htownhammer
That was Dallas (not Alice) who worked at Nagoya last year. Beautiful face and a wonderful body. She was there for about 2 weeks and had YMMV attitude. I saw her 4 times. First she was really good however subsequent visits, service got deteriorated. She left Dallas and went to NY with some sort of a bad reputation. Never saw her again.
That was Dallas (not Alice) who worked at Nagoya last year. Beautiful face and a wonderful body. She was there for about 2 weeks and had YMMV attitude. I saw her 4 times. First she was really good however subsequent visits, service got deteriorated. She left Dallas and went to NY with some sort of a bad reputation. Never saw her again. Originally Posted by Speedjet
She returned to Luxury after her Nagoya stint. Her Nagoya review referred to her as Dallas but she used Alice at Luxury. I saw her at both places. I had great times with her. I acknowledge she had a "mixed" record of reviews with complaints about poor attitude. She was hot (even her critics would agree) and I only experienced good times with her. I would welcome her back in a NY minute.
Ah Speedjet you may be right. I have seen her twice already after reading DH review. She told me she is visiting from NY. She also said she will be heading back to NY soon- may be a week or two. BTW, the DD seems to be natural- she confirmed!