Encounter: Julie@luxury

Date: 11/1
Name: Julie
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines
Phone: 2143995746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: TS, SS, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Small girl with very nice petite breast and nice ass. Pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
Same experience with her
same experience here, except in every case, no condom. Julie is magnificent!
They are all BBFS now correct?
They are all BBFS now correct? Originally Posted by John Dutton
If so BiBi and Amber are next on the list. I've seen both Julie and Scarlett. Went in not expecting don but both Julie and Scarlett where eager to slip me in without asking, is this common? I really hope it's more of a YMMV thing...
If so BiBi and Amber are next on the list. I've seen both Julie and Scarlett. Went in not expecting don but both Julie and Scarlett where eager to slip me in without asking, is this common? I really hope it's more of a YMMV thing... Originally Posted by The_Pervy_Sage
What is common, is that a solid majority of guys prefer BBFS, and the ladies know that. They want to please us, God love them. But any guy is welcomed and encouraged to request a hat, if that is a desired acoutrement

Every Luxury girl is condom-optional, save for Blackpink, who is condom-mandatory.
Is the new girl condom optional, that started today? I know Julie is, I love her bottomless and condomless
Is the new girl condom optional, that started today? I know Julie is, I love her bottomless and condomless Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
I haven't heard, nobody has reported. All I know is the new girl is said to be slim, young and pretty.

Yeah, we know Julie is all of that, and Catholic. Julie is not leaving my rotation..