The money shot!!

Ok ladies, let's have some fun today!!...what's your favorite way to get the cumshot!!.. On your tits, stomach, ass, face, or you prefer we just go in the condom?... Is it a turn on or turn off for you?... Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!
... Hope everyone is having a great day!!!! Originally Posted by chsa467
^Too soon to tell ....

I think HOT on the Twins is the Shot!
That's soooo hot!!!!
Even better!!! lol
^Yes lawd!!!!
It's when I'm fucking and I ask where I can cum (if I didn't ask before) and the chick says ANYWHERE. She better be sure before she says that. Some guys might take that literally.

I know the OP asked the ladies and not the guys, but fuck it, I'm answering anyway. Cumming in her mouth is fantastic, but I find swallowing to be overrated. You don't get to see it. I had one chick take the load in her mouth, then spit it out all over junior, and then continue some sucking for a few seconds as I filmed it. Came out way better than I imagined it would. One of my favorite videos by far.

Also, can't go wrong with covering ass cheeks or tits in jizz:
All comments are welcome, and I couldn't agree with your comment more, I too think swallowing is overrated!.. Much rather see the results!
Al, the best part of the swallowers is when they keep on after it way after u blow. To me that's the male version of a multiple orgasm. I twitch like fuck when that happens. I remember one time this girl took the load and keep going. Minutes later I gushed what felt like I was pissing down her throat which she took like a champ as well. Best bj ever that one. Never will forget Marla.
If my date is very pse inspired....

I like to cum all over a chick face while on video......then have her leave the cum on her face as she pops me right back up with supreme oral. Then have her face the camera while I do doggystyle and video the cum stretching, sliding, and dripping from her face. I wish more sistas allowed this by they consider facials degrading mostly majority wise.

But nothing of course beats finishing into a condom in some nice spasming keegle pussy.
Al, the best part of the swallowers is when they keep on after it way after u blow. To me that's the male version of a multiple orgasm. I twitch like fuck when that happens. I remember one time this girl took the load and keep going. Minutes later I gushed what felt like I was pissing down her throat which she took like a champ as well. Best bj ever that one. Never will forget Marla. Originally Posted by need4discreet
I've had one or a few of those super BJ,s before..........the kind that all butinsures your prostate health and pipes will be clean.
Well I just had a gent cum all over my pretty lil ass....too bad another gal wasn't there to lick it up....dammit SeekingP, I needed ya...lol!

{now if ya cum in my hair,then ya just gotta get in the shower with me and wash it!}

It's when I'm fucking and I ask where I can cum (if I didn't ask before) and the chick says ANYWHERE. She better be sure before she says that. Some guys might take that literally.

I know the OP asked the ladies and not the guys, but fuck it, I'm answering anyway. Cumming in her mouth is fantastic, but I find swallowing to be overrated. You don't get to see it. I had one chick take the load in her mouth, then spit it out all over junior, and then continue some sucking for a few seconds as I filmed it. Came out way better than I imagined it would. One of my favorite videos by far.

Also, can't go wrong with covering ass cheeks or tits in jizz: Originally Posted by albundy
Dang it Al! Show us that video! Lol
Seeking p doesn't like to share the money shots
Hey p made request and I simply complied. You helped lots hon lol
Dang it Al! Show us that video! Lol Originally Posted by neuroseduced
I actually don't have permission to share that one. Besides, I don't want you guys getting an inferiority complex after seeing my giant hog.