Arrangement site(s) clarification please

So are these 3 sites affiliated?

Seeking arrangements
Sugar Daddy Meet (Dating)
Arrangement Finder

I want to check out SA and just making sure because I always end up at Sugar Daddy Meet upon clicking the register link.
Don’t know if they are linked but you might try secret benefits too
Don’t know if they are linked but you might try secret benefits too Originally Posted by fourbarrel4u
Ok I will thanks. I just discovered via a post down below mine it's seeking.com not seekingarrangements.com sneaky little SOB's!!

Never heard of sugar daddy meet, but their landing page tells the story of membership; 4.5M ladies, a little over 1M men. No wonder these girls are able to get the amounts they are asking.
Also of note, I have an SA sub and a (mostly empty) Secret Benefits profile. The amount of cross posting is relatively high.
The seeking.com address used to be Seekingarrangement.com. I have an SA (seeking.com) subscription too.
I'm not sure how valuable this tip is, but girls that have been around the block on seeking still call it SA. It's a little indicator on how many rodeos they've been to.
Never heard of sugar daddy meet, but their landing page tells the story of membership; 4.5M ladies, a little over 1M men. No wonder these girls are able to get the amounts they are asking.
Also of note, I have an SA sub and a (mostly empty) Secret Benefits profile. The amount of cross posting is relatively high. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
There are more women than men?
does secret benefits work for anyone? it seems like they just want you to pay for their messages and/or to see their images
does secret benefits work for anyone? it seems like they just want you to pay for their messages and/or to see their images Originally Posted by hammer_15213

A complete ripoff. The site is known for creating fake profiles and sending messages get you to bite and spend money on more credits. Stay away.
does secret benefits work for anyone? it seems like they just want you to pay for their messages and/or to see their images Originally Posted by hammer_15213
I refuse to join - I think it's $60 for 100 credits and it's 10 credits to PM with someone as much as you want (how nice of them). I have seen several of the same profiles on seeking and SB, so they're likely scamming from both sites. A few of them look legit, but if I can only message 10 girls, it's not worth the risk. My recent Seeking subscription has proven a complete and total bust.