lol funny moments in life and the hobby

OMFG...I am sitting here watching ice age with my 12 year old grandson....the movie is almost over and he looks at me with a big smile and states very loudly "Nana I Love happy endings...do you??".........I had to go in the other room and get a good laugh!!

Then I am driving by a mattress store in Springfield Mo today.....it's sign outside read "Make sure you know who you are sleeping with if you want a happy night's sleep'!

Share some "hobby & sex related" things you have encountered in your real world
I always chuckle when I see license plates with letter combos like CIM, GFE, DFK, etc.
There is currently a series of commercials running here in KC that feature the lines: "You gotta love Dick", "Who doesn't love Dick", "Help I need Dick" and several others. Also one scene where the couple are both wearing shirts with "I 🧡 Dick" on the front.
There is currently a series of commercials running here in KC that feature the lines: "You gotta love Dick", "Who doesn't love Dick", "Help I need Dick" and several others. Also one scene where the couple are both wearing shirts with "I 🧡 Dick" on the front. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Yep, love those. LOL..
Dallas as too your post about the Mattress quote, I rarely actually sleep so....
DICK RAY…Master Plumber…Those commercials are EPIC!������
Funny moments in life huh? Ever met a blind whore? Yep...took her to my spot she didn't know who she was fuckin. Lol