Political Trade - Let RBG Resign and Election Winner Chooses her replacement

RBG has hogged the spotlight and foisted her bullshit upon us for years, but she is old and dying now and holding on to her seat to spite Trump.

I propose that the Republicans announce they will wait until after the election to choose her replacement - how's that for fairness?

Then she can have a little peace and quiet with no stress, and everybody can write glowing BS about her.
She was asked to resign when Obama was President. She wouldn't.
They've already made a movie about her. It's the Democrats who are pushing an old lady to work until until death.

Be careful what you wish for, you may get it.
Trump's re-election should be all that's needed to make her frail ticker explode .....
Trump's re-election should be all that's needed to make her frail ticker explode ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Let's hope so but Bloomie might ruin it for us...
She was asked to resign when Obama was President. She wouldn't.
They've already made a movie about her. It's the Democrats who are pushing an old lady to work until until death.

Be careful what you wish for, you may get it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
She sounds like a selfish bitch.
Yous are scared of her because she looks like your wife, JL. And we alls know how she beats your ass with her bare feet.

Maybe she should lawyer up, fredsy!
Yous are scared of her because she looks like your wife, JL. And we alls know how she beats your ass with her bare feet.

Maybe she should lawyer up, fredsy! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

• WTF
  • 02-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Let's hope so but Bloomie might ruin it for us... Originally Posted by friendly fred
58 billion reasons why he can bury Trump in 2020.

His problem is the black vote...of course that's Trumps too.

Maybe Bloomie will get Condie as his mate!
Maybe Bloomie will get Condie as his mate! Originally Posted by WTF

how much do yous thinks he's willing to pay her?
Every single recent sketch I see of her on the bench, listening to arguments, consists of her head bowed down, like she is either asleep or completely disengaged from the hearing. Is she even competent to perform her duties anymore? I know her clerks are probably doing 99% of the opinion writing, but can anyone confirm she is actually rendering her own vote on cases brought before SCOTUS? I think the "lifetime appointment" clause for the SCOTUS Justice position needs to be revisited. We have relied way too much on the Justice's "honor" to resign when "the time was right".
She hasn't been competent to perform her duties since the day she was elected to the bench ..... but that's exactly what dipshit Dimocrats look for in a judge .....

Maybe she should lawyer up, fredsy! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Your wife likes sticking a dildo up your ass, faggot!
Your wife likes sticking a dildo up your ass, faggot! Originally Posted by friendly fred
He prefers it elbow deep!!!!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=21713
Every single recent sketch I see of her on the bench, listening to arguments, consists of her head bowed down, like she is either asleep or completely disengaged from the hearing. Is she even competent to perform her duties anymore? I know her clerks are probably doing 99% of the opinion writing, but can anyone confirm she is actually rendering her own vote on cases brought before SCOTUS? I think the "lifetime appointment" clause for the SCOTUS Justice position needs to be revisited. We have relied way too much on the Justice's "honor" to resign when "the time was right". Originally Posted by SecretE
Yeah, I really think she had planned to resign when Hillary was elected, so the first Female POTUS could have several SCOTUS selections. When that didn't work out she is now desperately holding the position in "hopes" of a Dem POTUS elected in 2020.
Yeah, I really think she had planned to resign when Hillary was elected, so the first Female POTUS could have several SCOTUS selections. When that didn't work out she is now desperately holding the position in "hopes" of a Dem POTUS elected in 2020. Originally Posted by eccielover
She shouldn't waste her last days on earth with petty political calculations.

Resign and enjoy your great great grandkids, RBG!