When a woman grabs your crotch area?

First, I'm guilty of this.

But second, do you LIKE just being fondled a bit (fully clothed) when you first meet someone or is it too much of a sudden, and personal, move?

Does being grabbed make you want to get down to it? Is it startling? Just wanted some thoughts on the topic. When I do it, there might be a few raised eyebrows but it seems as if men like it.

Although I did read an article (an online silly one) that suggests men really like to kiss, grabbing their crotch was often all that they needed to get aroused.

Or not. (It was a dumb article and so I'm asking here!)

Thanks!
Elisabeth
I personally love to kiss...but if a girl starts rubbing me it is usually enough to get me a little more excited....just take it slow...I need to warm up...lol
Feel free to grab and hold onto something tightly. Sometimes the hottest action takes place while clothes are still on, it's part of the foreplay that builds and builds until the eventual explosion.
I kind of look on that as a "Hi, there!" I am a-ok with it. Feel free to feel me any time.
  • hd
  • 12-27-2012, 09:01 AM
Last time a woman grabbed mine, she said grab hers also, after that, she was satisfied that I wasn't LE !

But I like it when she gently grabs and caresses in a platful way, with some kissing. But for a woman to do that right off at a first encounter could be uncomfortable for the guy, or surprising. But we're men, we like being groped with or without clothes. I grope myself all the time and I'm fine with it.
I love it when she grabs me right of the bat. Cut right to the chase.
It depends on the aggressiveness of the grab. A normal grab not an issue. An aggressive, or misplaced grab, can downright hurt. Of course most providers will kiss it and make it better. I said most ...
I hate it. It is a vulnerable, uncomfortable feeling when a girl has you by the balls
"Fondling" might be nice but referring to "grabbing" tends to bring back memories of:

I prefer it to reaching behind for my wallet.
I love it, especially the open palm full grab with a slight squeeze and upwards pull.
Gets the juices flowing immediately.
A girl did that to me in a crowded bar once. We left soon after.
  • shlub
  • 12-27-2012, 11:14 AM
If it is done in a way that enhances the IOP, I'm all for it.
Grab right off the bat. It's exciting because its startling.
Hell lets get to kissing and fondling.
Yes, having my crotch grabbed or rubbed through my clothes is a good thing...in a sensuous startling kind of way. Not many girls do it. The girls who do do it are definately sending an aggressive, lets get it started, I want what is in here kind of message.

Hurt me baby